In Progress SGS2 2.2.23 bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Phoenix, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Phoenix

PhoenixMembers

Mar 16, 2012
    Can't add Facebook account - when I want to add facebook account in account and sync options it just brings me back to account list so I cant sync my contacts with facebook.

Calls list history makes separate entries for calls with prefix number.
    Ex. +385912345678 is not recognised like existing contact if you entered in phone book 0912345678
    and vice versa.

black_mamba likes this.
  2. MarkHUK

MarkHUKFounder & Sys Op
    Staff Member

I've reported issue 1, hard for them to check properly in China but will try to get some feedback.

Issue 2 is known and should be resolved in this weeks up and coming Friday build.

3. bgkoussa

bgkoussaMembers

Feb 12, 2012
    Male
    Hello, below are some of the issues I’m facing:

1. All my recipients get my sms' twice (I believe that is already being addressed)
    2. I get a 'data limit reached' warning and it won’t go away and when I click on it the application crashes (Screenshot_2012-03-28-08-49-26.png)
    3. When I reboot I get a funny warning that says something about the camera (Screenshot_2012-03-28-08-49-43.png). This is not really an issue, just a 'polish' I guess :)
    4. There is a size limit on market downloads (Screenshot_2012-03-28-08-53-53.png) but I couldn’t find a setting to disable that - I have unlimited data and I guess many do to, the limit itself is too low I believe. Also a 'polish' issue :)
    5. The launcher animation 'Class' is actually 'Classic' (based on my old GB rom)

If you need any help with Arabic translations etc please do let me know.

Attached Files:

4. Angelo

AngeloMembers

Feb 18, 2012
    You can fix 4. by going in the downloads app and change the setting there.

5. bgkoussa

bgkoussaMembers

Feb 12, 2012
    Male
    Thanks, I was looking for that setting :)

6. žuža

žužaMembers

Mar 28, 2012
    Male
  7. TheWierd

TheWierdMembers

Aug 19, 2011
    Male
    Technician/Consult
    Sweden
    Would like to extend the list a bit.

1: When I wake the phone as usual(home or power button), Torch turns on and nothing works, I have hold power for a long time and it starts up again. Did it JUST as I was writing this, lol!
    2: Monitor won't let me change Mobile Data Used when I "Turn of automaticly" set to off. It just stays at 50MB. Can only change when I turn it ON.
    3: Two calendars, was same last update...
    4: Random freeze. MUCH less since last update.

Share Our Site