Shutdown At 20%

i had the same problem, i was on xiaomi eu developer rom for around 6 months, and the problem appeared a week ago.

i now updated to miui 8, and last night i got it to drain normally - or at least to display it normally to around 1-2%. battery life seems to still be terrible :(

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

at least for me the problem has mostly gone away after september's weeklies, although shutdown at some 20+% has occurred a few times over these few months. still, it seems to be somehow fixed - I am able to go to low percentages quite consistently (although I tend to keep my phone charged and close to a mi power block nowadays :p)

Ok Thank's you.
I will update my device this week to the latest.
I will come back... :)

I fixed the problem with replacing the battery (bought it from aliexpress) Is working great now! :)

I updated to miui 8 this week and the problem is solved, the battery is working correctly again ! :)
Thanks Silomat :)

Good evening :)

i just bought a second hand Mi4c 3/32 (very very little usage by previous owner) an i noticed that i have the same problem. Phone closes with 20%-30% battery. Sometimes it closes with 40%!!!
But...i noticed something else too...it suddenly shuts down ONLY if mobile data is on!!!
If i have data open (3G-4G) and wifi closed, then phone shuts down with 20-30% battery. If phone is connected to wifi network...it goes to 5-3-1% with no problem!!!!! The phone has never shut down when it was connected to wifi!

Have anyone else noticed a similar behavior???

I used 2 sim cards. SIM 1 for voice calls (no data) and SIM 2 for mobile data (no voise).
To check my suspicions I took out SIM 2 and left only SIM one. I closed Data swich ang put network to 2G.

Now waiting to see the results.

My rom is Stable V8.1.2

P.S : Previous owner claims that he didn't have this problem with dev 6.x (july version...i dont remember exactly which it was)

Hey,
I have start facing the same problem but in extreme way. My Mi2 dies even on 85% left...
I noticed that the only way to wake it up is to plug it to the charger (the percentages stay the same as the moment of death).
Happens on WiFi also...
My ROM is an old one 5.11.26 (MIUI 7) and I'm with it for quite long time.
Does anyone got a solution???
I really prefer not to upgrade it to MIUI 8 if I don't have to.
Thanks.

Calibrate battery (Search play store). If it doesn't work, factory reset/ try another firmware. If it still doesn't work, maybe battery is dead