Signal Data Mobile Low Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

boschy1979

Members
Dec 6, 2015
Hello,

I have got a big problem on my Redmi Note 2, after changed the dock usb connector, please I need your Help, I can't use internet, now I explain better:
It's happened two times this year thanks a damaged usb cable, I had to change the dock usb connector charger, because the phone didn't recognise the cable plug in, and after the phone start to have serious problems to the signal on the 2 SIM card, and as well on the data mobile ( the signal come and go and I premise there is not problem of signal were I am, I tried as well in different town). Well, Last time I thought to tried to fix newly the damaged usb board, without good results and just after putted the new board the phone started to work well; everything was okay and I fixed very well the flat cable, the antenna's cable and all the screws.
This time I changed the board using two new ordered from China and the signals of the 2 sim are more stable but internet data mobile very low "E", and nothing, I can't use apps or internet not signal. Then I update the ROM from the 7 stable to the 8 stable takes from this site,i wipe all the caches,... Nothing!
I bought one more dock usb from Italy( original), I have to say the plug of the antenna cable click better and it doesn't move, the internet data mobile shows "H+" but when I try to open Google or apps... The same problem... Sometimes very very slow the browser opens the pages, sometimes it doesn't...( Too many devices try to connect).
I tried as well to fix newly the codes APN and to do a full wipe, without good results.
If I use the two sim cards on the Jiayu g4s everything is fine, this phone works well.
Please! Can you help me, I don't want buy a new xiaomi.
Thanks to your collaboration.

Hello,

I have got a big problem on my Redmi Note 2, after changed the dock usb connector, please I need your Help, I can't use internet, now I explain better:
It's happened two times this year thanks a damaged usb cable, I had to change the dock usb connector charger, because the phone didn't recognise the cable plug in, and after the phone start to have serious problems to the signal on the 2 SIM card, and as well on the data mobile ( the signal come and go and I premise there is not problem of signal were I am, I tried as well in different town). Well, Last time I thought to tried to fix newly the damaged usb board, without good results and just after putted the new board the phone started to work well; everything was okay and I fixed very well the flat cable, the antenna's cable and all the screws.
This time I changed the board using two new ordered from China and the signals of the 2 sim are more stable but internet data mobile very low "E", and nothing, I can't use apps or internet not signal. Then I update the ROM from the 7 stable to the 8 stable takes from this site,i wipe all the caches,... Nothing!
I bought one more dock usb from Italy( original), I have to say the plug of the antenna cable click better and it doesn't move, the internet data mobile shows "H+" but when I try to open Google or apps... The same problem... Sometimes very very slow the browser opens the pages, sometimes it doesn't...( Too many devices try to connect).
I tried as well to fix newly the codes APN and to do a full wipe, without good results.
If I use the two sim cards on the Jiayu g4s everything is fine, this phone works well.
Please! Can you help me, I don't want buy a new xiaomi.
Thanks to your collaboration.
Abandons Redmi Note 2 if I use two SIM

The phone was fine before and I have got good signal in north Italy were a live, abroad fine as well! Also Good in Hungary.
This data mobile's signal is very low also using only 1 sim.

Inviato dal mio JY-G4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is there someone a little smarter with some solution?

Inviato dal mio JY-G4 utilizzando Tapatalk

No. You have a bad attitude and get annoyed when no-one answers within a few hours as seen in several threads. Also, reception will hardly be a phone problem unless you broke something.

Hello,
Annoyed?
You don't know me... do not judge.
I am a very patient person ... I waited patiently for your feedback came nearly a month after.
Thanks anyway.