New [SOLVED| MIUI 14 with Android 13, app second run always crashes

Firdavs0202

Members
Mar 1, 2023
I recently updated my Xiaomi 12X to MIUI 14 Android 13 (xiaomi.eu XM12X V14.0.8.0 TLDCNXM v14 13). And I had a problem, it's impossible to run the application a second time, it crashes right away. I've tried it on other devices and it works fine. I also tried to create a new project, the first launch was successful, but if you run it again without changing anything, the application no longer starts. And nothing is showing up in Logcat
Tried on different devices, reset the device, does not work. But in emulators with Android 13, everything works fine. How can the problem be solved?

Here is demonstration of issue
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey Firdavs,

i have the same problem and even the 0815-Testproject doesn't work as intended on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE. I'll keep you updated how i solved it.

Sincerely

Reactions: Firdavs0202
Update: I could fix the problem by doing the following:

1. Go to the Run/Debug Configurations-Window
2. Activate "Always install with package manager (disables deploy optimizations on Android 11 and later)
Thank you very much, just checked it works. Didn't have time before)

I hope this tip help someone just like me...thanks to the comment from Sack...it gave me ideas and in my case I found an option called "HD Audio" in Developer option and it was On, after I disabled it...the issue with the annoying cut of the music from Bluetooth has stopped....

Update: I could fix the problem by doing the following:

1. Go to the Run/Debug Configurations-Window
2. Activate "Always install with package manager (disables deploy optimizations on Android 11 and later)
That worked but I also had to stop layout inspector. No more SIGSEGV.
Poco x4 xiaomi.eu 14.0.4.0 android 13