*SOLVED* Poco F3 fastboot not working.

sumurtugu

Members
Dec 5, 2018
Tried to update my F3 to the new weekly MIUI 13, and I think I failed miserably. Was at MIUI 12 Stable. Tried to just install with TWRP obviously didn't work since it's not even in the instructions. After that I did the /data wipe and tried to boot into Fastboot to install new miui and maybe twrp but no matter what i do my pc doesn't see it at all. Kinda lost here so please help. Note: I don't have an OS and no way to put the os file into my system. Should I try to install stock rom first? Edit1: It seems the issue lies with my pc opening the batch file with CMD and not actually running any commands.

Last edited:
Tried to update my F3 to the new weekly MIUI 13, and I think I failed miserably. Was at MIUI 12 Stable. Tried to just install with TWRP obviously didn't work since it's not even in the instructions. After that I did the /data wipe and tried to boot into Fastboot to install new miui and maybe twrp but no matter what i do my pc doesn't see it at all. Kinda lost here so please help. Note: I don't have an OS and no way to put the os file into my system. Should I try to install stock rom first?
1- fastboot rom not mean to be flash via twrp
2- did u install adb / fastboot drive on yr pc?
3- did u able to boot phone into fastboot mode? if can , try install via fastboot

IMG_20220103_014629.jpg

1- fastboot rom not mean to be flash via twrp
2- did u install adb / fastboot drive on yr pc?
3- did u able to boot phone into fastboot mode? if can , try install via fastboot

View attachment 40239
after some more looking around it seems I have an issue running the Batch file. It opens in the command prompt and doesnt actually execute any commands. Tried a couple of things to fix that, but to no avail, also the f3 isnt an Android 12 device

Last edited: