New Sound problem during calls after Miui 12.5.3 installed.

azamvee

Members
Jan 4, 2022
My Redmi Note 7 updated to Miui 12.5.3 on January 1st, and since the update I cannot hear anything when I call someone.
They can hear me though and when they call me back I can hear them perfectly. So problem appears only on outgoing calls.
Sometimes if I try and call same number again and again, like 3-4 times, I can hear them eventually, not always, but can happened.
Then again next call is the same, cannot hear a thing during outgoing calls and can hear perfectly during incoming calls!!!
Looks like a bug to me, any suggestions?
BTW this is happening with speaker or headphones or even loudspeaker but it is not happening with viber, whatsapp etc.

Last edited:
My Redmi Note 7 updated to Miui 12.5.3 on January 1st, and since the update I cannot hear anything when I call someone.
They can hear me though and when they call me back I can hear them perfectly. So problem appears only on outgoing calls.
Sometimes if I try and call same number again and again, like 3-4 times, I can hear them eventually, not always, but can happened.
Then again next call is the same, cannot hear a thing during outgoing calls and can hear perfectly during incoming calls!!!
Looks like a bug to me, any suggestions?
BTW this is happening with
speaker or headphones or even loudspeaker but it is not happening with viber, whatsapp etc.
Hello everyone. I have the exact same problem since a few weeks. Any idea how to solve this? I can't afford to get another phone! Thank you.