Stable Release Changelog (hmnote4x)

crok.bic

Members
Sep 12, 2017
Hi,

Can someone let me know the link to the changelog of the stable version of HMNote4X?

What are the differencies between the last Xiaomi.EU Stable and the Chinese Stable?

As far as I know the Xiaomi.EU ROMs are based on the chinese stable and developer ROMs and tweaked for international use and the weekly DEV ROMs have great, detailed changelogs - but I don't see the stable changelog anywhere..

So, is there any link or description on what are the differences, what are the changes/tweaks between Xiaomi Chinese Stable and Xiaomi EU Stable? They should not be the same..

Thank you!

PS: Sorry to post here as well (I already posted the same question here xiaomi.eu/community/threads/stable-release-changelog.42997/ already) but after 122 views of the original thread without a single reply I decided to try my luck here as well..

hi chinese have lots of chinese apps and chinese/english language, xiaomi.eu roms are multilanguage, clean of chinese apps and include google apps and root

hi chinese have lots of chinese apps and chinese/english language, xiaomi.eu roms are multilanguage, clean of chinese apps and include google apps and root

Are you sure that the stable Xiaomi.EU ROMs are prerouted? SuperSU or Magisk? I'm not sure.. I mean it is totally 101% that it's not prerooted.

Last edited: