Standard Volume Selection And Password Keyboard

Yakie996

Members
May 26, 2017
Hi, I'm using xiaomi.eu rom on my Mi6 this is a feature request so it would be possible to change the media volume instead ringer volume when pressing the volume buttons.

Also it would be nice if the keyboard to enter a password on the lockscreen has a number row and doesn't stay in capital letters after pressing a letter.

Regards :)

Hi, I'm using xiaomi.eu rom on my Mi6 this is a feature request so it would be possible to change the media volume instead ringer volume when pressing the volume buttons.

Also it would be nice if the keyboard to enter a password on the lockscreen has a number row and doesn't stay in capital letters after pressing a letter.

Regards :)
You can change the volume when media is playing or tapping the small arrow button right side of the pop-up audio window when you press the volume buttons.

Also you can set the number row in Gboard keyboard settings. ;)

You can change the volume when media is playing or tapping the small arrow button right side of the pop-up audio window when you press the volume buttons.
Yes but I would like to set this as standard instead of pressing the arrow

Yes but I would like to set this as standard instead of pressing the arrow
I think standard for volume button is adjust ringer volume and when you play media, volume buttons adjust media volume.

I think standard for volume button is adjust ringer volume and when you play media, volume buttons adjust media volume.
Yes, I see but it would be nice to have an option to select the standard volume control and set it for media, this can be done on lineage os so I wanted to request this for the miui rom

Yes, I see but it would be nice to have an option to select the standard volume control and set it for media, this can be done on lineage os so I wanted to request this for the miui rom
That is true, a nice feature it is.

Reactions: Yakie996