STATUS BAR: how to move Clock and Alarm icon to the right side in Status Bar

STATUS BAR : make option to move Clock and Alarm icon to the right side in Status Bar

• NO, I am not interested in this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

niks986

Members
Dec 2, 2020
Is there a way I can move the clock and the alarm icon from the left to the right side of the status bar, together with the battery indicator?
I believe that the left side should remain for the needs of the user items while these appear as the system items.

It seems as logical request. In that case the users immediately know everything important at a glance:
- where is the clock and an alarm icon - at the very right end,
- where to expect only new notifications - at the very left end.

More: REDDIT "MIUI Status Bar Icons"

I have to admit that this is the first phone model I ever use to see a solution like this. Anyway, I bought the Poco X3 NFC phone a few days ago and for now it seems like a good purchase, great job!

Is there a chance to someone send feedback and ask the MIUI12 developers to make an option like this in the next software update?
It seems to have been a useful improvement, at least for the users in Europe! ;)

Best regards,

Nikola

2020-12-02_23-42-00_poco-x3-nfc_move-clock-and-alarm-icon-to-the-right-side-in-status-bar.png

Reactions: Skryzskruzzle
It's been more than 2 years and I still don't have a solution for this!
For rooted devices there is a way: magisk -> lsposed -> cemiuiler. You can do a lot of nifty things with the status bar, put the clock on the right, customize battery percentage, hide certain icons, makes MIUI almost like a AOSP rom in that regard. It's a chinese module and shows up with a bunch of Chinese characters by default and I think that's why it doesn't get enough attention (there's english and portuguese translations for it) but the module is open source, for whatever is worth.