Stock Jellybean 4.1.1 on xiaomi M2/2S (Latest is QDT14 with Changelog)

I tried clearing data and it didn't work.
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

Thanks to those who posted links to QCS99 and especially @mialwe for the multilanguage etc. update
What chances are there of some combination of CM :) at the very least, the CyanogenMod Theme Engine? Suggested method to accomplish this?

QCS99 modification update, see signature for link:
- everything from previous mod (multilang, keyboard,...)
- replaced clock font with Roboto
- lockscreen clock centered
- missed call notification LED = red

Yeah why did you kill the status bar toggles?
Sorry for late answer - the toggles are just hidden as I like a clean notification area. Swiping to the right brings you to the toggle screen.

Attachments

• qcs99-lockscreen.png
    qcs99-lockscreen.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 339
QCS99 modification update, see signature for link:
- everything from previous mod (multilang, keyboard,...)
- replaced clock font with Roboto
- lockscreen clock centered
- missed call notification LED = red

Sorry for late answer - the toggles are just hidden as I like a clean notification area. Swiping to the right brings you to the toggle screen.
You could also add the contacts.apk from aokp for t9 dialer. You can find it a few posts back.

You could also add the contacts.apk from aokp for t9 dialer. You can find it a few posts back.
Thanks again @mialwe for the multilanguage etc update -3319-1 shared here --
I hope it is alright I went ahead and modified mmialwe's update-3319-1 in the following way
  • removed the "clean delete" lines in update-script so the MIUI apps remain
  • removed the SystemUI.apk
  • added the Contacts.apk shared by Shoane here
Flashing this update provides mialwe's awesome modifications - but the toggle divider and miui apps are retained - and cm-adds smart dialing is added. You can try it (at your own risk) from the link here

Hello guys,

Stupid question perhaps but if I flash this on one partition, can I keep miui on the other or would both ROMs not work together.

Also, does the FM radio play nice on stock on the m2?

Thank you,
L

Stupid question perhaps but if I flash this on one partition, can I keep miui on the other or would both ROMs not work together.

with normal system no...if you enable the real dual boot with the clockworkmod recovery you should use miui and stock android together

Hello guys,

Thank you,
L
To get both work at the same time its better to use CWM recover for mi2 and enable truedualboot option in recovery

Sent from Teclast A10t using TapaTalk HD

Reactions: tanclo
Hello guys,

Thank you,
L
The MIUI FM Radio works great for me.

Really in a stiffstick position on whether to run V5 or Stock on my device.

It may be so much to ask, but I'm ever so curious to hear the opinions and personal preferences from those who have compared the two different ROMs.

Same for me. I love stock Android, fast, reliable, no issues. V5 has themes, nicer camera UI, nice default look (except notification area IMHO) - cannot count the times I switched between stock and V5.

Currently working on a V5 Holo colors theme but reading about Xiaomis upcoming theme policy I might just drop it and switch back to stock Android.

Hey guys, noone have seen it? I see a new version of stock android! QDT07

bbs.xiaomi.cn/topic-mirom.html

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Neo-Nemesis
Don't know. I haven't even flashed it yet, the download from xiaomi website is superslow. I'm at 5%.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 con Tapatalk 2

I'm curious about the changelog too.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2
same here...and the size is lower...20mega for the .exe and 30mega for the .zip version

in 1 hour i will end the download and i'll try it out i guess...

Google does not translate good enough to our (@coldbird) language, too, but it seems that
- in post #1: no changelog available.
- some posts about missing changelog and questions about changes
- at least one user with serious issues (maybe full wipe is needed? Dont know but this seems to be written in post #1...)

Maybe I'll try this at some point but right now I just don't have the time for this. Download finished to be saved for later use: miui_NativeMI2_QDT07_7768f486f7_4.1.zip, 232.4Mb.

Google does not translate good enough to our (@coldbird) language, too, but it seems that
- in post #1: no changelog available.
- some posts about missing changelog and questions about changes
- at least one user with serious issues (maybe full wipe is needed? Dont know but this seems to be written in post #1...)

Maybe I'll try this at some point but right now I just don't have the time for this. Download finished to be saved for later use: miui_NativeMI2_QDT07_7768f486f7_4.1.zip, 232.4Mb.

http://en.miui.com/thread-2941-1-1.html

i hope that s
omeone will help us Q_Q