Suggestion For Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

kalos92

Members
Sep 19, 2015
Hi, because the ROM is in development, I have taken some suggestion by some user:
-Having notifications on the lockscreen which they don't need to turn on the screen every time
-App to sd
-Changing single element of theme with the app
-Double tap for turn the screen on
-Rapid Gesture for turning on Camera while the screen is off.

Thanks. (if the post is in the wrong place tell me and sorry)

Ps: I've notice a bug, with 40mins of talking on the phone, the screen goes black for a minute and the phone is completely blocked.
I'm on 5.9.2. but i will upgrade my rom

1. You can disable it on Notification Settings (for every app)
2. You have root, use Link2sd. And you are on Lollipop, i think you can do it also without Link2sd
3. It's a bug of miui v7.
4. -
5. Turn on the screen (power button) and swipe left

Ah, xiaomi.eu doesn't develop miui, it create a multilanguage rom with some tweaks (maybe it can do 3. and 4.)
For add it on miui go on en.miui.com forum

Reactions: ginger
One thing that I absolutely hate about this ROM and would like to see changed. That's the inability to unlink notification and ringer volumes. I simply can't stand having extra loud notifications just so I don't miss a call when I'm away from my phone. I used an Xposed module for this on my previous phone. But as far as I know, Xposed is not (yet?) compatible with RN2 and even if it were I'm not sure that module would work.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

Well, that sucks. I really hope we'll get an option to unlink those volumes :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

I saw an xposed mod for miui in the official Forums. Maybe worth a try.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Mi Remote in english would be amazing! The TV Module section is completely in Chinese...

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

I would like swedish language. if you need help with the translation i would gladly help =)

I thinked for an application which translate automatically the differents roms from chinees to other languages

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
acheter galaxy s6 achat ipad air 2

Last edited:
Reactions: CPJ82
I thinked for an application which translate automatically the differents roms from chinees to other languages

Or something like an application for translation where you can translate languages for development where the developers can use the data to further ROMs.

Just wondering.... Is there any way to activate USB Mass Storage MSC on Redmi Note Prime?
Thanks!