Super Circle Battery Mod--Nexus One

Hey Pendo,

Would it possible to see what this Mod Looks like?

12.3-C-anim_icons-C version with Fightspit's animated icon pack 4 (credit Fightspit).

Many Thanks,

Gezza.

I put it on,

And the lord said let there Color to the task bar - and there was now color.

Sorry, looks great I will keep it for a while.

Gezza,

I flashed this on my D1 and well it worked!!! Thanks!!!

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I put it on,

And the lord said let there Color to the task bar - and there was now color.

Sorry, looks great I will keep it for a while.

Gezza,
24.gif

Thanks. But just to clarify your previous post, you're saying that it broke with just the language pack and no battery? Or did it break after the battery install? I'm still not seeing anything that I would think is in frame-res, but I'm not an expert like they are.

I flashed this on my D1 and well it worked!!! Thanks!!!

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App
rock.gif

any word on inc version?

No sir, sorry. I haven't even started. This is finals week, and I had to do some cramming, lol. I'll let you know soon.

Good looking out Pendo ur the s**t ...lol,I'll let u know how it turns out as soon as i can get 12.3 to install keep getting corrupt zip error....this sucks!!!!!!

please do let me know.....sounds like you might need to download the rom again.

Just updated op, as Autinhyeu found some untranslated stuff that was in frame-res. Both versions have been updated with new string. This is untested, so please leave feedback if all is well.

Thanks! And let me know if there's other batteries that you all want. I just put the most popular ones up from the last few weeks.

Hey Pendo,

Does your mod need to be updated?

Latest Eng Pk is now available.

I'll hang off till I hear from you.

Thanks,

Gezza.

Compatible milestone?

The links in my op are for sure incompatible with milestone. I've never tried one for that model, but so far this mod seems to work well on everything I've tried. I just went to your forum, but I'm unsure of which release your running. Let me know and I'll try to throw one together for you :)

Hey Pendo,

Does your mod need to be updated?

Latest Eng Pk is now available.

I'll hang off till I hear from you.

Thanks,

Gezza.

I answered in kind at xda, but I suppose I should mention it here. My links have been updated, however it isn't with the current language pack. I had made my own changes to the strings affected prior to the language pack update and my wording is slightly different than Marks. In my framework-res file it says "Charging and data transfer" instead of "Charge and Sync".

this is definitely working for the Droid 1. the only problem it causes is that it renders the backlight on the physical keyboard useless, dont work at all. for some people (me included) it doesnt matter, i dont use the physical keyboard at all.

im using 12.11N1-C3d with Sense icons and it looks great.
i do have a request though. with the C3d w/Sense, when my (carrier) signal strength is full it shows BLUE...is it possible for that to be shown as GREEN instead?

this is definitely working for the Droid 1. the only problem it causes is that it renders the backlight on the physical keyboard useless, dont work at all. for some people (me included) it doesnt matter, i dont use the physical keyboard at all.

im using 12.11N1-C3d with Sense icons and it looks great.
i do have a request though. with the C3d w/Sense, when my (carrier) signal strength is full it shows BLUE...is it possible for that to be shown as GREEN instead?

Try this. I used the frame-res from the 12.11 D1 update. Curious to see if your kb lights work now....

12.11-D1_C3d