Super Circle Battery Mod--Nexus One

Try this. I used the frame-res from the 12.11 D1 update. Curious to see if your kb lights work now....

12.11-D1_C3d

heyy it works! lol keyboard backlight is working nice :)
by the way, thanks so much for the green signal instead of blue, looks awesome! mind if i post the link for the .zip file over at DroidForums?

3.gif

Hey Pendo,

Love your work, it has definitely brought my miui theme to another level. I just flashed 12.11-D1_C3d on my D1, but for some reason i have a white bar in the middle of the circle battery icon instead of the #% left. Do i need to wipe my battery data for the % to take effect?

Thanks!

Hey Pendo,

Love your work, it has definitely brought my miui theme to another level. I just flashed 12.11-D1_C3d on my D1, but for some reason i have a white bar in the middle of the circle battery icon instead of the #% left. Do i need to wipe my battery data for the % to take effect?

Thanks!

Go to the battery settings and change it to percentage :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

just curious, have you compiled a .zip of the original battery if we want to flash back to it?
and is it possible to do a white version for the D1? it was available for 12.3

Hey Pendo,

Thanks!

*face palm*

thanks faddys123! works now :)

Lol, sorry 'bout that! I forget some that those who haven't come from the N1 thread over at xda won't know abou that. Probably should put something in the op.

Thanks faddys :)

just curious, have you compiled a .zip of the original battery if we want to flash back to it?
and is it possible to do a white version for the D1? it was available for 12.3

No, I've never done one for the original battery. You can always reflash the current language pack which will have the same effect. However, if you have any theming other than the built in miui system, you would lose that.

When I was making up the 12.11 releases, I noticed some problems with the white version that I didn't like. And when I dug into it, I found even more....so I trashed the whole folder to start over. But, I haven't gotten started on it yet. I've just been incredibly busy with other projects. I'll try to set aside some time to rebuild that battery, but it will likely take some time to make it to the standard I'd ideally like.

Thanks again for all the kind words everybody!

Great job and thank you for the merry Christmas while flashing:)

Great job and thank you for the merry Christmas while flashing:)

Hey, thanks! Lol, you're the first person to say that they even noticed the script change both here and at xda (had it about a week now, lol)

Loved it really. Perfect Xmas/miui style. Keep up the great work.

Hey, thanks! Lol, you're the first person to say that they even noticed the script change both here and at xda (had it about a week now, lol)

12.18 Nexus batteries in op.

Apologies for the delay but I actually got out for a little while tonight :p

I have flashed latest version, but it makes my htc desire language in chinese, notafication bar, setting, most of them is in chineses. i've used ROM of cenkaan 12.18 R2. Plz help!

Hey I got the same.

Not sure what is casing it.

I just re-flashed 12.18 Eng PK1B Twice.

So I tried it again without Pendo's Mod - Just to see if the Chinese Writing is still there.

Still there.

May have to go back to 12.11.

Gezza.

OP is updated with new Nexus language pack 1b. Also added the Gold version.

I was expecting to see something for the D1 or Inc guys, but I didn't see anything in your forums....do you know what the scoop is on that?

dont know, i saw on twitter last night the N1 was released. i guess waiting for somethin for the D1, i havent seen anything yet

OP is updated with new Nexus language pack 1b. Also added the Gold version.

I was expecting to see something for the D1 or Inc guys, but I didn't see anything in your forums....do you know what the scoop is on that?

I'm a DINC guy and the scoop is that n_i_x is moving on from MIUI development so we are in the midst of trying to find someone to take over the job of porting the releases lol. Do any of these mods work with a DINC on the 12.11.1 release? Sorry I haven't been following this thread too closely because I thought it was only N1 and Evo support.