Super Circle Battery Mod--Nexus One

Sure! I can get to it later when I'm back home. Honestly I didn't know that it was out. Is it working for you all ok?

I've had the worst time trying to 12.18 right on my N1....

I'm a DINC guy and the scoop is that n_i_x is moving on from MIUI development so we are in the midst of trying to find someone to take over the job of porting the releases lol. Do any of these mods work with a DINC on the 12.11.1 release? Sorry I haven't been following this thread too closely because I thought it was only N1 and Evo support.

Sorry I missed this earlier..... this goes for everyone, please if it seems I've missed a reply, don't hesitate to send me a pm. I almost never miss those.

Re the dinc, yes, I recently started adding a battery for you guys, and if you look in the op, I still have 2 batteries available. When practical I use the same naming conventions as were started by the original Desire thread. Other versions that I've created are obviously different, and you can see those in my op at xda, link in my signature. :)

Hi pendo!

Are there still plans to make this available on 12.18 for the D1?

-Mike

Well, like I said I was going to do this now, but after a trip to your section I'm not seeing the release? There's mention of something from droidforums but it's not sounding too great, is that what you were talking about?

Well, like I said I was going to do this now, but after a trip to your section I'm not seeing the release? There's mention of something from droidforums but it's not sounding too great, is that what you were talking about?

I am using the 12.18 beta from jamezelle at DroidForum, then the mod from Jrizzill on top of it.

12.18 is running just fine for me, and several others. But I have also seen reports of others having all kinds of trouble.

-Mike

I'll be switching to 12.24 on my Droid1 starting Monday, so no need for this on 12.18 from me anymore. But I would like it on 12.24, in blue. :)

-Mike

I'll be switching to 12.24 on my Droid1 starting Monday, so no need for this on 12.18 from me anymore. But I would like it on 12.24, in blue. :)

-Mike

yeah, sorry about that dude...I've just had too much on my plate lately. When you say blue, are you referring to the same C3d version I've been releasing?

Merry Christmas
candycane.gif

Updates in op for N1/Desire

Also, it has been requested that the white battery be brought back. I had hoped to start building a new template system with the goal of aiding in new/different color combinations, but time to do so is just not there. I have recreated a white version though, and am finishing it up right now. Should be up within 30 minutes or so.

yeah, sorry about that dude...I've just had too much on my plate lately. When you say blue, are you referring to the same C3d version I've been releasing?

No worries my friend. It's all good.

As for blue, yes I am referring to the blue from previous releases. I have a blue theme, so the green is not jiving.

-Mike

New All white version up in op. Hasn't been tested yet on the phone, so if you find any issues please report. I built it using my newest charging platform so it has that buttery smooth animation :)

No worries my friend. It's all good.

As for blue, yes I am referring to the blue from previous releases. I have a blue theme, so the green is not jiving.

-Mike

Cool...I understand the blue. Been working on one for cm and enom for a while now. Been running the gold on it for now. I don't really go into the other forums until you guys let me know the downloads available so be sure to post or pm me :)

Is the white version a white circle ? Any screen shots ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Pendo I flashed the 3d battery for 12.24 and the colours don't show ill take a screenshot
4d6169d1-185c-5e69.jpg

Only the red does ?

Hey Pendo,

I have the same problem.

When Charging instead of the full circle, there is just a small portion like the above shot.

Perhaps due to the Eng Pk 1C there needs to be an update.

Hope you can fix,

Gezza.

Corey you should be able to flash that mod on the droid1. I did and is working properly. ;)

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

hmm....not quite sure what I managed to do there. I'll take a look right now. These are based off of 1c, btw. If there is a build for the D1 already, then I can make one up like before.

OK, already found it...all the correct images are in there, but the stock xml were still there.

I've replaced the file, so the link in the op should be good to go now. Sorry about that!

For those on D1, I just checked and I didn't see 12.24 in your forum. Is this being translated elsewhere like last week?

I guess the N1/Desire files work, but disable the keyboard backlight. The ones that I build specifically for D1 do not....

For those on D1, I just checked and I didn't see 12.24 in your forum. Is this being translated elsewhere like last week?

I guess the N1/Desire files work, but disable the keyboard backlight. The ones that I build specifically for D1 do not....

What about my issue ?
Edit: just read the forum