Super Circle Battery Mod--Nexus One

What about my issue ?
Edit: just read the forum
Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Sorry 'bout that...I should've quoted you in my response. I know that helps me in these forums. You should be all good now, but if you're having problems let me know.

Hey Pendo found a rom that is 12.24. it was translated elsewhere. here is the link

Thanks for the hard work! http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/109387-new-d1-miui-0-12-24-0-a.html

D1 updates in the op.

This is the 2nd week that I know of that the translations have been done there. At this time I really don't want to start another thread....nothing against droidforums (on the contrary, I've found info there that I couldn't find at xda on more than 1 occasion), it's just that I have more than enough to do right now with the time I have. I hope that's ok with you all. I'd be happy to discuss some alternatives if you'd like to have a thread on droid forums though....just shoot me a pm. :)

Circle mod for evo

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if this mod can be made for the evo using the latest 12.24 version.I know pendo mentioned he would make them for other devices but I didn't know where to put in the request.

Hi Pendo!

Is there a 12.24 update for the Incredible yet? (I didn't see anything in the OP.)

Thanks in advance if you've put/are putting one together!!!

Hi Pendo!

Is there a 12.24 update for the Incredible yet? (I didn't see anything in the OP.)

Thanks in advance if you've put/are putting one together!!!

Nope, but now I know there's an update. It's downloading now and I'll try to get to it yet today. I also published a themed market that's got me very busy....Very inconsistent with installing which seems to be happening to everybody. So I've been quite busy with that today--I can't believe how many have downloaded it :O I think it's the only one I've seen that gets rid of the green.

Can you update it to English pack 1e

No need. According to Marks post it doesn't affect framework-res, so just reflash the battery mod after you flash 1e (please boot into the system once prior to flashing.)

Hey Pendo, quick question as I can't quite see it in the OP. Desire is shown as compatible, I have created my own with UOT but when I flash it, it removes my current theme and will not accept another theme...any idea why and any idea how to get around it?? I love this battery mod

Hey Pendo,

Now up to 1F, I am pretty sure 1E had a change in the Framework.

Would you mind checking?

Thanks,

Gezza.

Hi Pendo, I agree with the other posters....MIUI just isn't the same without your mod. Is there are 13.31 update for the DInc?

I have pm him he said wait till the end of the week ye has no time atm