Super Circle Battery Mod--Nexus One

pendo

Members
Nov 11, 2010
SuperCircle Battery -N1, D1, Inc..other's by req

Super Circle Battery Mods for MIUI

I think most are familiar with this mod, but I am building these for other handsets now and for those who are not familiar with the naming conventions, please refer to my main thread at XDA. The Miui versions are somewhat different in that the percentage displayed is Miui's built in, and the charging animation does not have the 'plug' symbol in the middle. Miui requires me to edit the images so not all versions are avaliable.

I do take custom requests, and I try to accomodate as my schedule allows.

Modifications I've done to the "standard batteries":
-General image editing to "align" with miui percent text
-Many versions have been edited to have more charging animation frames, especially the G and verde versions

You must select "percentage" for battery style option in settings!!

12.31 --will update w/new language packs IF it affects framework-res.
NEXUS ONE/DESIRE-currently based on lang pack 1c
12.31-N1_SC-verde
12.31-N1_SC-C3d-same as prior weeks.
12.31-N1_SC-white-all white

NEXUS ONE/DESIRE-currently based on lang pack 1f
12.24f-N1_SC-verde
12.24f-N1_SC-C3d - C style battery w/3d Blue Sense icons (credit UOT)
12.24f-N1_SC-white - New all white battery. Also built on new charging platform

D1-based on build from jamezelle at droidforums
12.24-D1_SC-C3d - C style battery w/3d Blue Sense icons (credit UOT)
12.24-D1_SC-verde
12.24-D1_SC-white - All white, using newest charging animation

INCREDIBLE
12.24-DINC_SC-verde
12.24-DINC_SC-C3d - C style w/3d Blue Sense icons (credit UOT)
12.24-DINC_SC-white - All white

NEXUS ONE-based on language pack 1b
12.18b_N1_verde-all green, and super smooth charging animation
12.18b_N1_G-all gold, also with the super smooth charging
12.18b_N1_C3d-C style colors with blue sense status icons (thx UOT)

NEXUS ONE
12.11N1-verde -- most popular!!
12.11N1-C3d -- C w/3D sense icons. (thx again UOT)

INCREDIBLE
12.11-dinc-verde
12.11-dinc-C3d -- C battery with 3D sence icons, (credit UOT for icons)

D-1
12.11-D1-C3d

Credits/Attributions
These batteries are based in part, or wholly in some cases, on the work in Fightspit's thread at XDA. Some versions have been edited extensively, while others just slightly. Big props to Fightspit, avreen, mendocinas, and all the others who contributed to that epic thread. Also, I would like to thank Brut.all for apktool, and JF for all of his valuable contributions that got us where we are today.

Can you add status bar 3d please? Also can you make the circle battery circle 3d vC ?

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Hello,

I am sorry, I must've missed this one...what is 3d status bar? Link? And by "vC" are you meaning the Version C battery?

Hello,

I am sorry, I must've missed this one...what is 3d status bar? Link? And by "vC" are you meaning the Version C battery?

Yes version C and what I mean is the notification bar 3d icons you get this option in the circle battery generator website

I can certainly add whatever icon pack that they have.

The standard version C however, I do not presently have it edited for miui. I do have icons edited for version I which is very similar. Green is the "top" color followed by blue. And the the change in colors is a little more evenly divided. (version C has same color from 65-100 and I top color is from 75-100)

I could possibly make the C version, however it would be a little while as I've got several other things that need finished before I could get to it.

Let me know, and if you're interested I'll download your language pack and will have it fairly quickly.

I can certainly add whatever icon pack that they have.

The standard version C however, I do not presently have it edited for miui. I do have icons edited for version I which is very similar. Green is the "top" color followed by blue. And the the change in colors is a little more evenly divided. (version C has same color from 65-100 and I top color is from 75-100)

I could possibly make the C version, however it would be a little while as I've got several other things that need finished before I could get to it.

Let me know, and if you're interested I'll download your language pack and will have it fairly quickly.

Yes if you could because Id rather have blue first then green

Thanks...did you ever try that file I sent? curious how it turned out...

Yessir!!!! It worked perfectly!!! Looked great! You are the man. Im on 11.26 now so i cant use it as it will bootloop.

Sent from my HTC Evo

Yes if you could because Id rather have blue first then green
Sorry, I haven't gotten to this yet. I did get the icons you wanted (I hope) and am now starting the edit process. To speed things up a bit, I'm going to work from the I version, but change the colors around as you want....based on my experience so far, I think this will be quicker.

Yessir!!!! It worked perfectly!!! Looked great! You are the man. Im on 11.26 now so i cant use it as it will bootloop.

Sent from my HTC Evo

Cool! Yeah, it's hard to keep up sometimes with the miui pace. I wonder how long they will keep this schedule going??

Sorry, I haven't gotten to this yet. I did get the icons you wanted (I hope) and am now starting the edit process. To speed things up a bit, I'm going to work from the I version, but change the colors around as you want....based on my experience so far, I think this will be quicker.

Cool! Yeah, it's hard to keep up sometimes with the miui pace. I wonder how long they will keep this schedule going??

This does work with 11.26 and thanks am currently using the gold version its ok anyways tell me when the c version is done :p

@faddys123,

Which rom are you running? I see there are 2 different desire forums. Thanks

@faddys123,

Which rom are you running? I see there are 2 different desire forums. Thanks

Gsm desire but I got my Rom from xda its called emiui but the gold 11.26 works on my miui 11.26 aswell

Pendo in the picnic theme , he has released a new version 0.7 which includes the icons I was on about. :)

picnic theme? I'll have to go look at it. Sorry about the timeframe. Hectic weekend. I'm not 100% sure I got everything in this but here goes:

MIUI-11.26-C-3d

Wow its boss :) thanks
Edit : add it to the first post,?

It works great on my d-1. I do however wish that D-1 had the processor to support 1% increments. running 11.26 version

It works great on my d-1. I do however wish that D-1 had the processor to support 1% increments. running 11.26 version

Cool, glad it works. I'm curious what do you see then where the percent is supposed to be?

And I did add that to the op as you suggested faddys, as well as my newest battery G+. It wasn't designed with Miui in mind since we now see the percent in miui when charging, but there an additional 16 animation frames (50 total) so it is just a tad smoother.

Hey Pendo,

Wow, I can't believe I missed 3 pages already.

Thanks I've DL All of them, see which looks best for me.

Awesome, great work,

Gezza.

any way to get this to work with the original droid? im on 11.26 the droid's batter only displays increments of 10 until like 20 then its every 5