The Future of MIUIandroid?

ephumuris

Members
May 13, 2011
From comments on Twitter it seems soon the great work done here (translations) will somehow be integrated directly into the Chinese rom. This is fantastic news however it begs the question...

What is the future of MIUIandroid?

Will this site remain? Will there still be a weekly pack with tweaks or changes/additions? I know the Language pack does things like change the GPS server to a EU one. Are we going to have to do it manually?

All in all the future looks bright! I'm just very nosey!

Thanks for the great work done here guys and keep it up!

From comments on Twitter it seems soon the great work done here (translations) will somehow be integrated directly into the Chinese rom. This is fantastic news however it begs the question...

What is the future of MIUIandroid?

Will this site remain? Will there still be a weekly pack with tweaks or changes/additions? I know the Language pack does things like change the GPS server to a EU one. Are we going to have to do it manually?

All in all the future looks bright! I'm just very nosey!

Thanks for the great work done here guys and keep it up!

Short Version: We're not going anywhere.

Long version: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee nooooooooooooottttttttt gggggggggoooooooooooiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyywwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Long version: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee nooooooooooooottttttttt gggggggggoooooooooooiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyywwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Haha, brilliant :D