The next device to be upgraded to 2.3 is ******

iLstone

Members
Jan 21, 2011
Desire HD.
Shame on you MIUI DEV TEAM I want my milestone to be upgraded too (cry)

miui.com:
Nexus S last week after the first released version 2.3.3, this week released the 2.3.3 version of Desire HD MIUI.
There are a few weeks before the transfer of 2.2 to 2.3, 2.2 and 2.3 will therefore be improved in parallel.

Tel: Add call big picture display (2.3)
Fixed a text issue bobble
Repair some of the old SIM card from the FC when importing contacts
Add new lock screen
Add pictures after the camera playback (off by default, set to open in)

Complete list is still on Friday.

I would have loved if the evo was next but beggar cant be choosers. LOL I love your iphone 4 theme BTW.

I would have loved if the evo was next but beggar cant be choosers. LOL I love your iphone 4 theme BTW.

Thanks, and if I am not wrong the Evo's rom is ported from DHD what means the evo would get 2.3 too.

******* Idiots on Miui!!!

Look, Desire and Nexus used this ******* Rom now since more than 6 Month, u are using it until 2 Monts?!

Why are w8 much longer than the rest!

Miui should start this like the Beginning, not with this ******* new Devices!!!

Man, this sucks, hate them!

How great this ******* rom is the bigger idiots they are!!!

DESIRE SHOULD BE NEXT!

-Toisan

******* Idiots on Miui!!!

Look, Desire and Nexus used this ******* Rom now since more than 6 Month, u are using it until 2 Monts?!

Why are w8 much longer than the rest![

Miui should start this like the Beginning, not with this ******* new Devices!!!

Man, this sucks, hate them!

How great this ******* rom is the bigger idiots they are!!!

DESIRE SHOULD BE NEXT!

-Toisan
exactly what I thought, they are updating the newest phone Instead of the phone that the rom was created for.
I assume that the milestone/desire/N1 will get the update last =

exactly what I thought, they are updating the newest phone Instead of the phone that the rom was created for.
I assume that the milestone/desire/N1 will get the update last =

And this is BULLSHIT!!
Sry for writting so much "dirty words" :p doesnt know a better word for it ;)

Thanks, and if I am not wrong the Evo's rom is ported from DHD what means the evo would get 2.3 too.

Actually, the Evo's port was from the Desire at first, but it's been from the Nexus 1 since November. That doesn't mean the Desire HD can't be a good base for the Evo port, though. It's a lot more likely than a Nexus S port.

Let's hope the evo gets it's port this week .. It would be a miracle but nIce to see the evo get gb before the main miui phones :D

Wow... No offense to anyone, but you all need to calm down and get a life...

Seriously, you are all super pissed off because you have to wait 1, 2 or 3 more weeks to get a Gingerbread based MIUI? SO WHAT?!?!? You people seriously believe you deserve an upgrade first because you have an older device?

Common sense tells me they're working on updating MIUI to Gingerbread and testing it on all the devices, and then releasing the one they feel most comfortable with. Would you prefer they release a broken ROM that doesn't work correctly? I can see it now, all of you would cry murder and restore to last weeks Froyo build leaving you right back where you started!

They'll release the updates when they feel it's stable enough to be released; and if they feel it's not ready yet, then they'll just release a small Froyo update for that device, big whoop.

@ZeroBarrier, you hit the nail on the head with that statement.

Obviously everyone would love their MIUI ROM configured to the latest Gingerbread build. However, everyone must realize that the developers who are porting this (for free) are going to release the builds as they see fit.

In my opinion, if I had the knowledge to port the ROM I would probably build it first for my Evo and then go from there as to which phone should receive the port next.

Either way, we all win no matter how long we have to wait. We are going to receive the update and waiting a little while longer is not going to make our phones any less valuable or customizabke in the near future.

At least that's my take on the situation.

The Batman
HTC Evo
unrEVOked
MIUI v1.3.5

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Seriously, you are all super pissed off because you have to wait 1, 2 or 3 more weeks to get a Gingerbread based MIUI? SO WHAT?!?!? You people seriously believe you deserve an upgrade first because you have an older device?

Common sense tells me they're working on updating MIUI to Gingerbread and testing it on all the devices, and then releasing the one they feel most comfortable with. Would you prefer they release a broken ROM that doesn't work correctly? I can see it now, all of you would cry murder and restore to last weeks Froyo build leaving you right back where you started!

They'll release the updates when they feel it's stable enough to be released; and if they feel it's not ready yet, then they'll just release a small Froyo update for that device, big whoop.
I applaud you. There's no reason to get your panties in a wad. Just relax another week or two and wait your turn. Newest usually all comes first. I'm on a CDMA desire, so most likely we'll be the last to get the update. 2.2 is working pretty nicely for me right now.

Let's hope the evo gets it's port this week .. It would be a miracle but nIce to see the evo get gb before the main miui phones :D

It's looking like the Evo will be getting gingerbread this week. The devs keep hinting it.

Agreed! Anyhoo, looking forward to MIUI Gingerstuff on Desire HD :)

Ok.... stopping the speculation right now.

1. Unsupported ports should be seen this week for Evo and Inc.

2. Desire HD is next up due to the device being stable enough for the MIUI framework.

3. Milestone and Desire are well under development for 2.3.3 and will be released soon. Next 2 weeks and finally the Nexus One which has some storage issues. This is why they are having difficulties releasing the Nexus One build.

4. Nexus S is currently the main Google device they look to support the current Google Phone, priority is with this device for them.

Stay calm, it will come!

Milestone meaning droid1 as well? And besides (for all you people getting upset) its a phone....

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

thanks for the update Mark. Desire and N1 will come. A few weeks would be fine, give your phone a break from flashing new update week after week.

Question for anyone who knows.. once GB hits our select device is that the final update?

Question for anyone who knows.. once GB hits our select device is that the final update?

Final in terms of?

Work will continue on 2.3.3 as it is, once all devices are on 2.3.3 the UI should be completed too!

Lol nevermind that answered my questions.... thanks mark!