The next device to be upgraded to 2.3 is ******

wow! inc next baby!

hmmm, just remembered thunderbolt coming on monday... guess i will have to mothball it for a week or so until i finish playing with GB miui on my inc and hopefully since it is based on dhd it will get a port soon!

Ok.... stopping the speculation right now.

1. Unsupported ports should be seen this week for Evo and Inc.

2. Desire HD is next up due to the device being stable enough for the MIUI framework.

3. Milestone and Desire are well under development for 2.3.3 and will be released soon. Next 2 weeks and finally the Nexus One which has some storage issues. This is why they are having difficulties releasing the Nexus One build.

4. Nexus S is currently the main Google device they look to support the current Google Phone, priority is with this device for them.

Stay calm, it will come!

Whar phond do you think next?

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Either HD2 or Desire unless they get the app2sd bug fixed in the N1. If the worst N1 bugs get fixed, they'll probably do that one next.

Although, I think the Milestone is the most popular phone in the miui.com forums, so it could easily be that one.

I guess I'm back at the beginning, then, no idea which phone it could be. We'll find out Wednesday.

will know by tomorrow about which is next up but i suspect either Milestone or Desire G7.

If they do desire they also should do n1?

If they do desire they also should do n1?

depends if they think its stable enough for it. It's also giving them the chance to roll out parts of the new UI each week.