Today Mi2's sale (october 30)

Arese

Members
Oct 28, 2012
Hi there :)

So who could bought it one ? :p
For me Nothing, the website was such busy :s

Anyone has succeeded to buy one ?
If yes just for confirmation, what was asked to you ?

Chinese name ? Chinese adress and chinese mobile number ? There was anything else ?

Thx and congralutation for whose got one :p

Hi there :)

So who could bought it one ? :p
For me Nothing, the website was such busy :s

Anyone has succeeded to buy one ?
If yes just for confirmation, what was asked to you ?

Chinese name ? Chinese adress and chinese mobile number ? There was anything else ?

Thx and congralutation for whose got one :p

Just go to xiaomi.com and try and buy an SD Card or case. Then you can figure out the whole process :p

Great idea I've never thought it !!!

You assure me it's the same process than to buy a mi 2 ?

Thanks Ibot i'm going to do that hihi :)

Another shop tried to get 13 phones, but they didn't get a single one (13 persons tried to buy a phone from different accounts). Buyers are very lucky this time, hopefully next time Huawei will already be offering their alternative with microSD and at a lower price and less people will want Xiaomi M2 and we'll have better chances to get either of these phones :D

Ahah I definitely agree with you :p
But quickly huawei, because it seems the next batch will be the 21 november.

My brother is curently in china and he tried for me to buy one. He told me impossible with website's lag.

And for the next time there will be more items. 250 000 it's better we will have better chances to get it :)

I wish they release a internation version with a modem capable of connecting all 3g freq. and 4g LTE as well.

I'm one of those lucky chaps who managed to get one...I din even used a computer or internet...Embarassed to say,I used my Iphone with 3G to book one...I've no idea why I'm so lucky..haha...
BTW,I'm from the Small Red Dot...

Seriously ? I hate you loool.
Where are you living ?

Come on with 3G I can't believe it :)

Congratulation :)

They shipped your parcel ?

Ya serious...I used my Iphone to log in and book one...can't believe I'm so lucky..
Not yet ship...the payment deadline is this afternoon only..will take a week or so to ship to a China address,and another couple of days to ship to Singapore where I am.

I'm happy for you lucky guy :)

When you will receive it, come back show us few pictures and your feedback about the mi 2 it would be great :)

Me, i'm waiting the next sale on mi november. Maybe I will try with my phone on 3G ahah

You too ?

I'm getting angry :mad: lool :p

My opinion, you are more luckier than others because I think there wasn't a lot of 32gb o_O

Same question where are you living ?

Don't forget, let us know when you will receive the precious lol

I got one as well, despite the website lag..

i remember i selected the 32 gb version and inputed the security code and it asked me to wait for 3 secs but the next thing i saw after 2 mins in that screen was "unable to connect" so in the beginning i thought i didnt get it, but after a while i see the phone in my shopping cart..

so now i already purchased it and waiting for it... !

The first wave consists of only 50k units and was sold out under 3 minutes. The 2nd wave will be going on sale in mid-Nov with 250k units. I hope I can get the 2 units I need then.

You will need a China address to send the goods to..cos Xiaomi don't do international delivery...
yep i guess he meant have a friend in China

with a bank acc, and with permanent address to receive the package.

then ask your friend to mail it to you or something like that.

The first wave consists of only 50k units and was sold out under 3 minutes. The 2nd wave will be going on sale in mid-Nov with 250k units. I hope I can get the 2 units I need then.

You can't buy 2 units. Xiaomi allow only 1 unit per adress

I got one as well, despite the website lag..

i remember i selected the 32 gb version and inputed the security code and it asked me to wait for 3 secs but the next thing i saw after 2 mins in that screen was "unable to connect" so in the beginning i thought i didnt get it, but after a while i see the phone in my shopping cart..

so now i already purchased it and waiting for it... !

You're lucky you ;)

cellphone still hasnt arrived, im starting to think like the people in the miui chinese forums, something must be wrong..

they probably are making it right now and some rumors say that theres screen problems for the people who received the 16g version already.

some in the forums say that the screen is too yellow, and others say its too dark, some say that they searched on the internet for answers and found that its normal, that it might be the glue that hasnt dried yet and after a week its going to be fine.. See .. im worried now :(