[tutorial] How To Flash Fastboot Rom With Sp Flash Tool On Redmi Note 3

Redmi Note 3 official Fastboot upgrade tool MiPhone Version MiPhone20151028
Came out with error...
Mi-11.JPG
Mi-12.JPG

After updating to 5.12.24, my phone started to get Heating...... Earlier never felt the phone get heated.

Is there any prob with 5.12.24 ? Anyone feel their phone Heating ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

After updating to 5.12.24, my phone started to get Heating...... Earlier never felt the phone get heated.

Is there any prob with 5.12.24 ? Anyone feel their phone Heating ?

I guess its a problematic one, mine the google maps is far from accurate, even on a high accuracy setting... And not as flawless as the Global ROM.... and having TWRP even made matter worst for me...

Hi, guys,
I have ROM STABLE 7.0.16 and I would like to have DEV_ROM_5.12.24. My steps will be next:
  1. Install (via SP_FLASH_TOOL) stable_ROM_7.0.19
  2. Install (via SP_FLASH_TOOL) dev_ROM_5.12.24
Will it be OK?

I guess its a problematic one, mine the google maps is far from accurate, even on a high accuracy setting... And not as flawless as the Global ROM.... and having TWRP even made matter worst for me...
Not those problems for me. I was on 5.12.10 and it was working nice... Same this 5.12.24 also. Only thing is Hearing issue....which was not there in 5.12.24

Rest all things working just fine.

Waiting for ROOT.

BTW, how you said TWRP ? How you got it ?

Updated to 5.12.31 OTA...
Let's see whats new here..

Same problemen here, I found something about this problem, it happens becorse there is nu phone number linked to the phone, I hope that it's an other problem, becorse if I have to put my simcard in every phone I need to flash/unlock then I have a problem. Do you have to unlock bootloader if you use sp flash tool???

unlocking the bootloader seems to be hopeless...
Can I install xiaomi.eu rom using this spflash?

unlocking the bootloader seems to be hopeless...
Can I install xiaomi.eu rom using this spflash?
That's something I haven't tried... Will check that out and share the experience... Always looking for new adventures...

if this works, then problem is mostly solved. if a multi language rom can be installed with sp flash, then the "lets-frag-the-idots-with-a-bootloader-lock-to-piss-everybody-off" is no longer a big problem.

if you can test @feds64 then surely lets us know asap. ;)

Reactions: feds64
if this works, then problem is mostly solved. if a multi language rom can be installed with sp flash, then the "lets-frag-the-idots-with-a-bootloader-lock-to-piss-everybody-off" is no longer a big problem.

if you can test @feds64 then surely lets us know asap. ;)
It not download right for me... Just need to make a scatter text for it though... or maybe we have to ask our master to mod it to work in fastboot mode, and all of us is free like a bird...

No SMS is no unlock, I need something without the SMS. It doesn't accept a phonemunber from Belgium...

No SMS is no unlock, I need something without the SMS. It doesn't accept a phonemunber from Belgium...
Just the unlock page again...if your device pass you go thru...

sorry to say, it still does not work, i always get send to the unlock webpage where it does not like my phonenumber.

Reactions: feds64