Twrp 3.0.3-0 Is Out For All Versions Of Redmi Pro

No problem with backup and restore, and mounting works fine. Redmi pro 3/64

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Well, i suggest not to, but if you want to do that and done once before, so it means that you have an unlocked bootloader, so just turn off phone , hold vol down and power to go to Fastboot mode, the connect the phone to the pc and in CMD opened from the fasboot and adb folder, type
fastboot flash recovery "your downloaded file with img file type" forexample if theone is twrp.img thenit would be like
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

Well, i suggest not to, but if you want to do that and done once before, so it means that you have an unlocked bootloader, so just turn off phone , hold vol down and power to go to Fastboot mode, the connect the phone to the pc and in CMD opened from the fasboot and adb folder, type
fastboot flash recovery "your downloaded file with img file type" forexample if theone is twrp.img thenit would be like
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
You mean for updating i should do what i have done before, for installing? Like just the first time? Doesn't it need to uninstall or delete the previous version? And isn't a choice for updating in twrp menu? Sorry for too many questions but why do you say no to update? Because of trouble probability or the update version one is not as practical as the current (3.0.2.0) one?
Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Pro

No,there is no need to uninstall, actually when you use the flash command it will write the new Recovery on the partition, so no need to wipe or uninstall, just flash anytime with the fastboot comand like one you did for the first time!
and about the new version(3.0.3.0), the problem is that when you want to copy the backed up by TWRP to your pc, then you can't do that, everything else should works fine!

Reactions: Morvarid