[ultimate Guide] How To Unlock Bootloader, Root And Flash Recovery On Redmi Note 3

I succesfully unlocked the bootloader (after have waited for xiaomi permission) but after i flash your patched TWRP recovery and try to acces it (volume up + power) it goes in Xiaomi recovery. Is it possible? i read somewhere that i should delete the file "recovery-from-boot.p" . Is it safae to do?

I'm not sure that it is clear "recovery-from-boot.p" smart way. Try another flash TWRP. Make sure you file of the correct and appropriate TWRP

Hi everibody, thanks for your great job and support.
I've a problem during the bootloader workaround, see attached image.
What it means? I've tried with the tools but it seems not working.
The version is 7.6.2.18 beta and full working with mi account.
Pls Help

The screen looks like your phone is not connected to the site ie. As if you did not recognize the phone

Hi

I've got the unlock code. I unlocked the bootloader. Installed twrp.
After install rom with twrp, I got stuck in twrp.
I can't get out of the recovery now. Is there a way to get out? The phone vibrate when the home but is touched or the side buttons. Also vibrate when 'swipe right to unlock', but after that, it does nothing.

Hopefully someone can help me out.

Update:
I got finally out by long pressing volume up + power button ...

Last edited:
I received a SMS with a link to download the tools to unlock.
I do not understand now what's next? when I tried to download a tool that's impossible. The first thing is all the text in Chinese and when I manage to find where I should enter user name opens the next panel, which is also very fast close and I back to the beginning.
What this is about, anyone know?
P.S. whether this is the SMS to be obtained for unlocking !?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-01-08-55-12.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-01-08-55-12.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 425
I received a SMS with a link to download the tools to unlock.
I do not understand now what's next? when I tried to download a tool that's impossible. The first thing is all the text in Chinese and when I manage to find where I should enter user name opens the next panel, which is also very fast close and I back to the beginning.
What this is about, anyone know?
P.S. whether this is the SMS to be obtained for unlocking !?

Yes, your request was approved. Now, download the Miunlock tool English version for better understanding. Or I can share it with you through one drive. ;)
Write me PM.

After that I installed TWRP through SP FLASH TOOL (I read it on Russian forums) and installed xiaomi.eu ROM 6.1.14. All take 15 minutes to install. Don't worry

Yes, your request was approved. Now, download the Miunlock tool English version for better understanding. Or I can share it with you through one drive. ;)
Write me PM.

After that I installed TWRP through SP FLASH TOOL (I read it on Russian forums) and installed xiaomi.eu ROM 6.1.14. All take 15 minutes to install. Don't worry

I have installed two versions of Flash .... One, is a newer version of the Chinese, and the other is the English variant.
any to try it brought me to the page where my application already exists that has been approved (see attached)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 417
I have installed two versions of Flash .... One, is a newer version of the Chinese, and the other is the English variant.
any to try it brought me to the page where my application already exists that has been approved (see attached)
Do you have activated Mi account? Try to do again the steps written on the 1 page.

When you repeat all the steps from post 1 come to the window, where it says that I have "successfully submitted a request to unlock" and that's the end.
I have all activated (OK vidijeli attached).

Attachments

• misite.JPG
    misite.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 404
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 403
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 413
given the necessary developer rom or may in the stable (it seems to me that says in several places that it can)?

given the necessary developer rom or may in the stable (it seems to me that says in several places that it can)?
I read that only with DEV you can do it, for exaple I made unlock with 6.1.14 which was installed 2 days ago when I have unlocked bootloader.

TWRP freeze , why ? i cant reboot system , i cant rigth unlocl screen , why ?
Have you tried to wait for a few minutes, then press the power button and slide to unlock? Normally it take some time to make the 'slide to unlock' function.
If TWRP freezes, try long pressing volume up + power button ..., it's should restart the system

whether it is now possible to unlock and stable rom. as I understand it here's what it says. I'd ask someone to comment or confirm this

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 515
Smartbz, it works on Rn3 but I don't know if it works on Rn3pro. Does any1 know of it works on pro version and actually tried to unlock?

Smartbz, it works on Rn3 but I don't know if it works on Rn3pro. Does any1 know of it works on pro version and actually tried to unlock?
fpozar, tried on RN3 but it did not work. The unlock tool directed to the miui unlock site to request for a code. So basically without the code it does not work.

sent from me phone :)

fpozar, tried on RN3 but it did not work. The unlock tool directed to the miui unlock site to request for a code. So basically without the code it does not work.

Well yeah, you have to wait for the confirmation, once you get it, it should work for rn3. Though I do not know for the pro version, has any1 tried?

Well yeah, you have to wait for the confirmation, once you get it, it should work for rn3. Though I do not know for the pro version, has any1 tried?
Applied for unlock. No response yet. 3 days and counting.

Relax, it will take at least 10 days, most likely around 2 weeks to get the confirmation. I know for sute because I got mine 3 times
Well let's see how long it will take.
IMO it's still a silly move by Xiaomi to lock the bootloaders and then make users wait for days to receive and unlock code. Should have thought better instead of buying Xiaomi products.

Reactions: theobara
Is the page to unlock working for you?
Too many redirections... I can´t unlock the bootloader without that.
Is there other way?

Please help me, well to be precise, my father. :) I bought a Redmi Note 3 (Hennessy) for him, however we need the multilanguage ROM, because the ROM it shipped with is half English, half Hungarian (I donw't know how). It's on 7.0.919.0 Stable, but even through the Updater app, it won't flash the DEV ROM (miui_HMNote3_6.3.24_41002e2ea6_5.0.zip) donwloaded from the official site, I get this message:
Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-11-58.png
After this, I read thet the MiFlashUnlock can now unlock even being on Stable ROM, so I tried that as well, but at 50%, it says it can't verify the phone (I don't have the English screenshot atm).
hiba4.jpg

ADB drivers seem to be OK as it lists it after adb devices, however, when I reboot to fastboot, the RMN3 vanishes. Is this normal?

I am totaly out of ideas, any suggestions how I can unlock the bootloader to be able to flash the multi rom? Maybe I can flash the DEV ROM with MiFlash?

Any advice would be very appriciated!

Last edited:
Get Latest Working Root Method of Redmi Note 3 From here - viraltecho(.)com/root-redmi-note-3-without-bootloader-unlock/