In Progress Unable to upload photo from galery using Voxer - SGS2 2.1.20

Mar 11, 2012
Dear all,

Using the app Voxer (Walkie Talkie), when i try to send some photo from my the erro below is raised:

Failed to load/send image. Image can not be found locally.

This issue apear only in Miui version, in another version of Android don't happen in SGS2

See picture for more details.

Attachments

• 20120323_142850.jpg
    20120323_142850.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 298
Does an option pop up to locate an image? Or just throw the error?

As you know MIUI has its own file browser, which is overloaded by the FileBrowser.apk

Try clearing that apps cache (Hold Home -> App Manager -> Find app -> Clear Cache)

and then try again.

in cases like these, a logcat would be better, so we could know what file, filepath or filename the application is looking for. :)

Does an option pop up to locate an image? Or just throw the error?

As you know MIUI has its own file browser, which is overloaded by the FileBrowser.apk

Try clearing that apps cache (Hold Home -> App Manager -> Find app -> Clear Cache)

and then try again.

Hey thanks for the reply. Its when you go select an existing image. It opens and lets you navigate, but when you select a image to use is when the error is received. Clearing cache / reinstalling app didn't work. I will try to figure out how to read the logcat

I am going to guess this is to do with LBESEC_MIUI, you may need to grant the application permissions via the LBE Guard, its likely that application security is preventing the Voxer application from accessing the core android functions.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Mark