New Update not working

Joaoovn

Members
Aug 11, 2021
Hi there, so, long ago I've received a MIUI 12,5 update but I can't download. The progression gets stuck at 7% and 8% (getting back to 7%). Then the update app stops working and resets the download. I just can't download the update. Any fix?

Also my mi fit app have a bug, when I install my mi band 4 show notifications normally but after a time the mi fit app doesn't work, when I go to enable app notifications I see that it's activated and the configuration to allow the app to read notifications is enable but the app doesn't send notifications to mi band 4. Any fix?

Hello,

If the updater app is not working for you then download the latest Stable ROM with your mobile browser:

Boot your phone in Recovery mode (TWRP/OrangeFox/etc.) and install it. Reboot your device after installation and that's all.

;)

Maybe the latest Stable version will fix the notifications issue you have. If not, try to disable/re-enable "Allow access to notifications" permission for the Mi Fit app. :)

Reactions: JiaiJ
To use this file I need to do a clean install? Or just update?
i believe you can dirt flash due to same android version.. but when you issues you can try to make fresh install, to see if problems are gone then( make cloud backup ? )