Updating Xiaomi.eu stable 12.0.3 to 12.5 without loosing ANY data.

Leolele99

Members
Aug 27, 2022
As the title says, I'm currently on xiaomi.eu version 12.0.3 and no longer receiving OTA udoates. I finally wanna upgrade to the newest Xiaomi.eu version my phone supports, which should be 12.5 (right?).

Is there any way to do this without any data loss or extra setup required? Basically I wanna update the phone like it would via a normal ota update. Is this possible? If not, what is the next best thing?

As the title says, I'm currently on xiaomi.eu version 12.0.3 and no longer receiving OTA udoates. I finally wanna upgrade to the newest Xiaomi.eu version my phone supports, which should be 12.5 (right?).

Is there any way to do this without any data loss or extra setup required? Basically I wanna update the phone like it would via a normal ota update. Is this possible? If not, what is the next best thing?
No, you can't. Upgrade or downgrade ROM may lost your data.

look here....

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

Fastboot or Recovery rom
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

Last edited: