Voicing my support for Mark.

TreyM

Nov 24, 2010
Thank you my friend for the hard work. Miui has been made better thanks to you and wouldn't be anywhere near as far along internationally without you.

I am a big fan mate! Thanks a lot!

I support Mark; being an idler i just have no idea whats going on on the political side. I liked all of those guys in the channel. I would imagine many people are like me and just don't really know what happened exactly outside of a disagreement/power issue.

Because of this I don't have a "side" to support, I like Mark and think he's a stand up guy from what ive observed during my time in the forums and IRC.

Also, do we have another IRC chan now?

I support Mark; being an idler i just have no idea whats going on on the political side. I liked all of those guys in the channel. I would imagine many people are like me and just don't really know what happened exactly outside of a disagreement/power issue.

Because of this I don't have a "side" to support, I like Mark and think he's a stand up guy from what ive observed during my time in the forums and IRC.

Also, do we have another IRC chan now?

The best thing to do is not worry about what happened. Just know that Miui-Dev is back online and we are all moving on. It's probably best to not speak of the issue that came about.

The intention of this post wasn't to bring up that stuff. It was simply to show Mark some love, that's all.

BTW dellybelly, if this post comes off mean and douchy that's not my intention at all.

EDIT: yes IRC chan is now #miuiandroid

The best thing to do is not worry about what happened. Just know that Miui-Dev is back online and we are all moving on. It's probably best to not speak of the issue that came about.

The intention of this post wasn't to bring up that stuff. It was simply to show Mark some love, that's all.

BTW dellybelly, if this post comes off mean and douchy that's not my intention at all.

EDIT: yes IRC chan is now #miuiandroid

I'm not too worried about what's going on with the "political" side of things, but I'm worried about support for my phone (Droid Incredible)... In the ROMS tab where you can download the most up-to-date ROM, my phone is no longer listed there. So I mostly just want clarification about what is going on about that. Bleh.

But I do feel like everything has been handled (a little) immaturely. (Not blaming anyone!) Just my two cents.

Edit: Oh, I guess the Incredible forum itself is gone too. I hope this isn't permanent...

Yeah, especially immature in light of complete removal of support for "un-official" devices. Did you catch he wants MIUI.us to remove support for "official" devices? This is just getting petty.

No, the whole principal is to split the ported and official phones to give a better support experience my self and n_i_x agree on this but others are just not thus far making a decision.

Until one is made this is how it is, nothing to do with immaturity.

Cheers,

Mark

No, the whole principal is to split the ported and official phones to give a better support experience my self and n_i_x agree on this but others are just not thus far making a decision.

Until one is made this is how it is, nothing to do with immaturity.

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks for a little more info. The official/unofficial support might actually be better for everyone. And I should have added in my first post, by immature, what I really mean is that I think that if everyone (as in the developers and others primarily involved) would have been more open to discussion instead of just doing what they wanted, things would have at least been a bit "smoother".

The one thing I hope does NOT happen is that the two websites become sort of "rivals". Cooperation could potentially help both communities. I'm sure that everyone is ready for this to be over with and in the past (as am I), so I'll just finish up by saying that even though I have nothing against this forum, website, or it's developers, there is no reason for me to be here now that the Incredible forum is gone, and I'll probably become just an occasional visitor.

Bleh, long post.

I can already see rivalry; as the other site has the same sub-forums. It would be much better if the unofficial ones had those sub-forums that automatically linked to the other site, rather than their own... and vice versa.

I can already see rivalry; as the other site has the same sub-forums. It would be much better if the unofficial ones had those sub-forums that automatically linked to the other site, rather than their own... and vice versa.

Like I said, with cooperation and communication, all should work out. We hope.

But right now, this all feels like a very nasty divorce.

Like I said, with cooperation and communication, all should work out. We hope.

But right now, this all feels like a very nasty divorce.

im complying with things and want a quick resolution, my end of the deal is done, waiting for the other party to do same and we can move on.

Cheers,

Mark

I don't know if what happened made the Evo thread get taken down, but, I just wanted to let you know that even though forums.miui.us is out, and I have an Evo. I'll be doing all my browsing and starting porting work on here. :)

I don't know if what happened made the Evo thread get taken down, but, I just wanted to let you know that even though forums.miui.us is out, and I have an Evo. I'll be doing all my browsing and starting porting work on here. :)

I'll add the forums back soon, nothing is deleted just to re assure you all.

Cheers,

Mark

Thank you for both of these things, Mark! :)

I need to sleep on adding them back, if any legitimate requests come my way for OP (Original posts) i'll make suitable export copies available.

Needs time to settle, i'm down for peace and no drama! my feelings are on the record right now. 100% no issues from me.

Mark got all the kids in the divorce suit :p

I am behind Mark 100%. You should take a break man, you definitely deserved it after the past few weeks :)

Mark got all the kids in the divorce suit :p

I am behind Mark 100%. You should take a break man, you definitely deserved it after the past few weeks :)

Thank you SamUI, means a lot to all of the staff here, roniez, myself, gu5taf, ekkelett, Mish, TreyM, Jokey etc.

Cheers,

Mark