Welcome to the Xiaomi MI3 forum

Yes as there's really no 4g in china so there's no real point until the either get it or focus on a intentional release.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

But hey, look, superphone for few bucks. If there would be 4G/LTE, I bet the phone will get much higher price. In my country, there's LTE only somewhere anyway, and 3G is enough since nearly everywhere where you come, is Wi-Fi.

Sent from my MI 2

But hey, look, superphone for few bucks. If there would be 4G/LTE, I bet the phone will get much higher price. In my country, there's LTE only somewhere anyway, and 3G is enough since nearly everywhere where you come, is Wi-Fi.

Sent from my MI 2
True true I'm glad its still super cheap. Now the long wait til the middle of October /:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

OK does it have some LED notification? DAMN I wish I could preorder this but I will wait for first reviews.

After reading that ' The Qualcomm 800-series chips include a quad-core CPU, known as the 28-nm Krait 400, with each core running at up to 2.3 GHz. It has a new Adreno 330 GPU, integrates a 4G LTE modem for data rates of up to 150 Mbps, and supports the 802.11ac WiFi standard....now i know why a release with different chipsets

Yeah, frame is from some alien's source or wth... By the way, Mi2 is plastic as well :)

Sent from my MI 2

is there any option to change the plastic panels? I got really nice matte panel for my mi2s which is much better than the white original one.

just read everything I could find on the new MI3. Must say I was expecting a bit more in terms of design... Something less...chunky.
I have a few concerns, maybe you guys know better:
- battery not removable. Is this true? What if the phone freezes? Or if I want a backup battery? This was a great feature in the MI2...
- the screen. I know this uses OGS from LG but I am not sure how secure it is. Does anyone know if it has gorilla glass or dragontail? This is kind of necessary...

Hope to see a video review soon. Not really sure how big the actual phone is right now.

just read everything I could find on the new MI3. Must say I was expecting a bit more in terms of design... Something less...chunky.
I have a few concerns, maybe you guys know better:
- battery not removable. Is this true? What if the phone freezes? Or if I want a backup battery? This was a great feature in the MI2...
- the screen. I know this uses OGS from LG but I am not sure how secure it is. Does anyone know if it has gorilla glass or dragontail? This is kind of necessary...

Hope to see a video review soon. Not really sure how big the actual phone is right now.

Specs specify glass AS corning glass and corning is a manufacturer of gorilla glass.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2S za pomocą Tapatalk 4

is there any option to change the plastic panels? I got really nice matte panel for my mi2s which is much better than the white original one.

It seems like the whole back is magnesium alloy, doesn't seem like it is changeable.

Nope, its NOT plastic, its Metal, Color isnt changeable afterwards, as is the battery.
Sim Slot is on top.
Watch this video from Engadget:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 4

@Plasma.dood ; How much does 64GB Snapdragon Mi3 costs in China with warranty ?
You quoted 2/3rd of a price International price for Mi2S right ?
I am curious to know from which source i should buy my Xiaomi Mi3 64Gb Snapdragon version.
Can you share details about the price & reliable international reseller from China pls ?

The price for the 64GB Mi3 will be the same in China for Snapdragon or Tegra 4 version , of ¥2499.
12 month warranty , but voided if rooted
I am unsure about international resellers.
Warranty void if ROOTED? no no... they would not make DEV roms if this was the case :)

The RRP for Europe / ROW is about £340 / €400

Reactions: leopushpull
@Plasma.dood ; How much does 64GB Snapdragon Mi3 costs in China with warranty ?
You quoted 2/3rd of a price International price for Mi2S right ?
I am curious to know from which source i should buy my Xiaomi Mi3 64Gb Snapdragon version.
Can you share details about the price & reliable international reseller from China pls ?
buy it via our site :)

Watch the video again. He said, that it is plastic and it has aluminum frame ;)
Correct,

Magnesium Alloy frame / chassis, Plastic (hard coated back cover (none removable)) same for the battery as well (none removable).

buy it via our site :)
But Mark, in china it costs just €302 !!! for 64 GB ( ¥2499 )
whereas in ibuygou, it costs €400 ? wow !!! Is it justified €100 more for nothing but shipping it out of china to the rest of the world ???
That's why i asked how much in China.... I hope some users here who are more authentic can get us this dream phone in a group buy at cheaper price !!! Its just a wish for me...;)

Reactions: plasma.d00d