Welcome to the Xiaomi MI3 forum

Thanks,
my friend bought it first and told me that it was good.
You seem to be initiated, in the choice between xperia z1 and MI3 which would you choose? I think of guarantee etc.
What do you think of their TV, looking good?

Thanks,
my friend bought it first and told me that it was good.
You seem to be initiated, in the choice between xperia z1 and MI3 which would you choose? I think of guarantee etc.
What do you think of their TV, looking good?
If you could paid money for Xperia z1 I think you should buy it. Xiaomi devices hard to buy and it's cheaper.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

No probleme for me to buy mi3, my friend have good contacts. My son have z1 but the batteri is very poor. Ok, I wait and see what happen in the middle or end of nov.

Z1 is waterproof, you should be aware of that big advantage. The downside is the huge price.

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2 using Tapatalk

No probleme for me to buy mi3, my friend have good contacts. My son have z1 but the batteri is very poor. Ok, I wait and see what happen in the middle or end of nov.
Oh. Okey. The Mi3 snap dragon version seems not appeared soon. If you love MIUI you can wait. I think must be early of next year :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing is sure yet as to when the S800 version would be released. Hopefully, it would be November.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Hi from Tuscany...;)

I see my next phone like this:

hgdm.jpg

Rgs,

k76m.png

Will this phone be available in Macedonia to work with the T-mobile sim and to have 3G!?

if your carrier supports WCDMA standard, then yes...
I have now LG Optimus 3D P920 yes it supports GSM/WCDMA both of them and work great! I will buy this phone no matter what will be just im wondering if will be available to an store in macedonia :/. Thanks for the reply

I have now LG Optimus 3D P920 yes it supports GSM/WCDMA both of them and work great! I will buy this phone no matter what will be just im wondering if will be available to an store in macedonia :/. Thanks for the reply
not sure... but you can buy it from our partner ibuygou.com

Reactions: Valbon
If you are from Europe, than it is easier to buy it at www.ibuygou.es, this is a new Spanish location and part of the official Chinese store.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes. now Free

Will this phone get the KitKat 4.4 update soon, or just like my lg optimus 3d that has get the ics 4.0.4 after 3 years!?

Will this phone get the KitKat 4.4 update soon, or just like my lg optimus 3d that has get the ics 4.0.4 after 3 years!?

Good question, an update to 4.4 must come soon - which means in less then 6 months. Will it be?

The weekly ROM is kills just the bugs and problems or it makes the phone works better with less lag!? #Thanks

when i will buy the snapdragon version will i receive the weekly rom update or i will stuck on the last old rom version!? because my lg optimus 3d still running in GB when all other lg 3d devices are running on ics but here in my place is not an ics released