Welcome to the Xiaomi MI3 forum

Its a pre-order price. Its obvious it's high.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

But Mark, in china it costs just €302 !!! for 64 GB ( ¥2499 )
whereas in ibuygou, it costs €400 ? wow !!! Is it justified €100 more for nothing but shipping it out of china to the rest of the world ???
That's why i asked how much in China.... I hope some users here who are more authentic can get us this dream phone in a group buy at cheaper price !!! Its just a wish for me...;)
our aim is to offer at the lowest prices possible.

Its a pre-order price. Its obvious it's high.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2
Bro, are you expecting that once it gets launched, its price will be much lesser than the pre-order price ?
I dont think so... Pre-Order price is a discounted price for any yet to launch product in general... that's common belief.
Have we seen the price of Mi2S to drop until Mi3 is announced ? i didnt see that happen. Have you ?:rolleyes:

What? Please read about what pre-order means. Pre-order is an order placed to buy product first before the rest of consumers - you can't buy it now because Xiaomi hasn't launch it sales yet. But if you make a pre-order then you will get your device first. There's a limited amount of MI-3 pcs, because Xiaomi sells them on their website partialy.
I can't assure you about price drop because I don't know it. I don't run ibuygou shop. But you're wrong about pre-order.
MI-3 price should drop at beginning of 2014.

I know what Pre-Order is... But i was talking about the price in pre-order & when the product is actually available in the market... But you are trying to make me understand what it means...
Hopefully, the price may fall down in late 2013 or early 2014 !!!
usually pre-order is a tentative price which has been fixed to check the consumers' response...If it is a hit, price definitely goes up or it may not be available in the market & if it is a flop, then they reluctantly reduce the price that too not within 3 months of the product launch...
How can we expect this price drop with such a popular company for such a Master piece that too within 6 months ??? i doubt so...
This is the current marketing trend bro...
Can we see this trend to change because we have Mr.Hugo Barra on board now for International Marketing of Xiaomi products ?
I mean, all i need is Mi3 to be available outside China at its original price or at least a bit reasonably higher than that. But definitely not 100 quids more !!!;) ... Is that possible ?
Its just a thought bro, i am not asking you because you are responsible for that.. just shoot your opinion here if you mind to do so.... I thought of sharing it here, so that atleast those who are concerned in bringing the changes will notice it & may think about it in the future , May be !

1 to 2 years for it to happen, pointless me investing time into trying to do it as people just get abusive and are not on-side with supporting it.

To sell the phone it should be sold at the RRP set by Xiaomi + a reasonable insured postage / courier method and pre-customs clearances.

To sell the phone it should be sold at the RRP set by Xiaomi + a reasonable insured postage / courier method and pre-customs clearances.
it's 6% for reseller and 4% for paypal+ price of dhl about 25 $ but i don't find information about the website

It is quite expensive on ibuygou now tho. They got it for $500, official price is $407 (for 64gb). With DHL it would cost $530 for me, and that ammount, guys, ain't small for me. So I'm gonna wait 'till the price is dropped to at least $440. If they won't drop it, I will look for different reseller OR I will stay with my current, lovely Mi2 and get some awesome back case. That's it.

Sent from my MI 2

Same here. Still holding onto my MI 2S.

The MI 3 seems to be too expensive at the time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

The price ain't the problem, but the big size. In this category are too many great competitors. How 'bout a mi3mini with the same specs and 4,3" screen?

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2 using Tapatalk

I just hope the MI 3 will have more storage for apps. Like at least 5 GB.

Somehow, I still doubt that and I feel like it could be the same 3.75 GB since there is a 16 GB version.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Well, I can't say that my usage is the same as everybody else, but my apps storage has been full for a while now.
So, no it's not enough for me.

Judging from some threads out there, some people are on the same boat as me.

While I do believe it is enough for a majority of users, I won't be as offensive as wanting to substitute my standards over others'.
Well, just my take anyway.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
I've sent ibuygou a price match before, using the price from a local reseller in my country. I got my Mi2 from the local reseller and currently, the seller is selling the Mi3 64gb for approx $470 USD inclusive of shipping and local warranty. I've already booked one via my local seller since ibuygou didn't bother to reply.

Do I see clearly or ibuygou only sells Snapdragon 800 version? When will Tegra 4 version be available (If the date is known)?

Do I see clearly or ibuygou only sells Snapdragon 800 version? When will Tegra 4 version be available (If the date is known)?
You don't want the tegra 4 version. It only gets 3g in China because it used TD scdma. You want the snapdragon version because it has 3g on wcdma.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4

Hi from Sweden,
I have a friend in China and she can buy Mi3 (64 GB) . But what version do I have for Sweden, and how can I check if it is the right one. You see I´m total novis.
Thanks

novis07 - Just get the WCDMA version, which supports 3G over other countries than China. So, Snapdragon 800. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Sent from my MI 2