Which Is Best Rom?

Apr 30, 2015
Hi everybody :) my girlfriend has a mi4s and she was annoyed by the GPS that wasn't working so I decided to change rom... And here became the problems: battery drain, android.process.acore errors, WhatsApp/telegram not working in background, GPS still not working... I've tried 4 different roms (and everytime I have to wipe all because if I don't do it it will appear the android.process.acore error) from xiaomi.eu but noone works... So, does someone know which is the best working rom for this device?
Thank you all

Jun 21, 2016
I advise you the ROM miu 8 xiaomi.eu, 6.12.22. That ROM works perfectly in every way, battery, GPS, notifications, the latter you have to enable in security the autostart permissions. Telegram Notifications nota work fine. Android 7 ROMs at the moment go badly on battery

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Apr 30, 2015
but how can i downgrade now from android 7 to 5.1?
and i've given the permission to the apps but they don't work anyway! i starting to hate this phone! fortunally i don't have these problems with my redmi4pro :p

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
WhatsApp notifications run perfect to me, telegram no.
Battery and performance, manage use

Nov 22, 2015
6.12.22 seems to be the best ROM to date for several devices...Mi4c & Mi4s included....

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Jun 21, 2016
Hi
I can try to downgrade but I cannot.
Miflash gives me an error, and through ADB the twrp does not install.
Anyone have an idea..?
You have not twrp in this moment?
Remember that twrp versión not is the same to Android 7, that miui 8

Feb 22, 2017
I advise you the ROM miu 8 xiaomi.eu, 6.12.22. That ROM works perfectly in every way, battery, GPS, notifications, the latter you have to enable in security the autostart permissions. Telegram Notifications nota work fine. Android 7 ROMs at the moment go badly on battery

Hi

Could you post a screenshot showing your GPS singal strength?

Thanks

Gesendet von meinem MI 4S mit Tapatalk

Jun 18, 2016
Hi everybody :) my girlfriend has a mi4s and she was annoyed by the GPS that wasn't working so I decided to change rom... And here became the problems: battery drain, android.process.acore errors, WhatsApp/telegram not working in background, GPS still not working... I've tried 4 different roms (and everytime I have to wipe all because if I don't do it it will appear the android.process.acore error) from xiaomi.eu but noone works... So, does someone know which is the best working rom for this device?
Thank you all
Try this ROM man, use the ROM builder to optimize the GPS for the area you're on now
http://mi-globe.com/

Sep 22, 2016
Hi
is it possibile to update from MIUI7.5 from xiaomi.eu to 6.12.22. Should I use TWRP? I have TWRP version 2.8.7. Should I change this version to install 6.12.22?
I thank you for your help

Nov 22, 2015
Hi
is it possibile to update from MIUI7.5 from xiaomi.eu to 6.12.22. Should I use TWRP? I have TWRP version 2.8.7. Should I change this version to install 6.12.22?
I thank you for your help
That version of TWRP will work but if you want a newer version use..3.0.2.0 TS...IT WORKS VERY WELL..
http://www.teamsuperluminal.org/libra-ts-twrp-3-0-2-0/ copy it t your device...reboot to TWRP or use TWRP manager and install....
Upgrading shouldn't be an issue ....

Sep 24, 2016

Where can I find this version? I tried link from the ROM page but they doesn't work