Which one to choose - Xiaomi Mi2 or Mi2S ???

manohar

Members
Jun 6, 2013
Hi guys, i am totally excited to buy Xiaomi phone. i need 32Gb version at any cost just to be future proof incase if i need that extra space for videos or games or pics...
but what is troubling me is which one to buy ?
i mean Mi2 or Mi2S ? except few spec differences, i dont see much changes between the 2.
i really want some expert guidance in deciding which one to go for ...

help me what factors to consider before i make a decision on buying Xiaomi.
my requrements are it should be fast & camera quality should be best & good software support...
i heard that mic sound in Mi2 is bit low & gps problem is there also...

I am kinda new to this Xiaomi thing... pls guide me. i want to buy it ASAP. also pls tell me where to buy it for the best price & genuine one...

waiting for some real help... thanks in advance..

may i know the reasons pls.... what strong points make you say that it is better ? other than it is new one ?

Snapdragon 600 and 13MP camera

Wysłane z MI-2

should i buy Mi2S or Mi2 ? is it worth paying more for Mi2S ?
can i do all the things which can be done in Mi2S in Mi2 ?
what is that extra or some special advantage in buying Mi2S ?

Lol you're joking right? All your questions have been answered.

Wysłane z MI-2

If you have the money for it, go with the S version. Newer chipset and yeah, the 32GB has a new camera too. But the camera isn't that important (I'm a dslr user, so imo all phone camera's are a joke), the newer Snapdragon 600 with the krait 300 cores @ 1.7Ghz is.

ok, only for the CPU i should choose Mi2S right ? will there be any difference between 8mp & 13mp pic in my mobile ?
sorry to be so silly, but i am like, why is it bothering me so much to choose which one to buy now ????
where should i buy if at all if i have to buy an original one online ?

Megapixels don't count, both camera's are pretty decent, but the 13mp supports hdr in movie mode too and that is actually pretty neat.

I have a friend who is just as nitpicky as you are. Ask someone in your family or a friend to smack you on the back of your head once; it helps if I do that to that friend of mine when he gets like you are right now ;p

Seriously, the price difference between the M2 and M2S is € 28,xx so go with the S version if you can afford it. Apps keep growing heavier and hardware intensive, so in a year from now you'll be happy that you chose the one with that little bit of extra computing power.

If you want to buy one do it here: http://www.ibuygou.com/catalog/brand_deals-xiaomi-375-388.html

I bought 2x M2S there last month and everything went just fine, shipped with DHL with track and trace, the phones are original and the boxes were sealed, imei codes on the box corresponds with the hardware and the customer service answered every question I had.

this is what i call responsiveness.... thanks a lot buddy.... i did pat myself on my back of head. so i am alright now....
have you heard of a person in android-hilfe.de site, who lives in China & who buys Xiaomi for customers & checks for any errors like dead pixels & other manufacturing defects something & then he ships the phone ? he charges the same amount as ibuygou...
many people have bought from him on that website in here (Germany).

So what do you suggest ? should i go with ibuygou or i can buy from this guy ?
Does it really happen like dead pixel or something if i buy from ibuygou ? what is your opinion about it ?
i am very thankful for your responses and precious time.... thanks a lot for that....

awaiting your reply....

Oh wow, don't go putting me up on some pedestal or something hahaha, I just know what I know, nothing more and nothing less.

I live in the Netherlands, so in some way we're neigbours :eek: I don't know about the guy that checks everything out in China beforehand, I just took the chance and ordered from Ibuygou (2x M2S 16GB) and everything went flawless.

I just know that when you order at Ibuygou, you will get a brand new sealed copy, that's all. There is always some risk involved with importing (Xiaomi has no repair centers or contracts in Europe), but in my case everything just worked out.

I had my share of questions and doubts too, but at some point you just have to try things out for yourself and see how everything will pan out.

Sernad is reliable, go for him if you wish to buy it.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

thanks guys... i will do the purchase & come back here with my device in hand. i am going to buy Mi2S 32GB version...
thanks for clearing all the doubts. take care pals...