Will N1 receive further upgrade after GB 2.3.30?

Discussion in 'Question & Answers' started by Maruzziello, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Hi guys!
    I had a look around and I haven't find any information about a newer N1 GB release after the 2.3.30 I installed 2 weeks ago. In last week's release post Mark said that N1 and a couple of other devices were not released due to stability issues.
    Fine, I waited for a week, but I haven't seen the 2.4.13 GB N1 rom in this week's release post either.
    Is it because I start to get blind? Please tell me YES!

2. iBotPeaches

iBotPeachesScript Gatekeeper

Oct 31, 2011
    Kansas
    Nexus One was EOLed.

Thats what the news post meant.

3. Thanks for your reply, iBotPeaches!
    Too bad news for me, I had the feeling of it anyway.

Unfortunately I won't be lucky enough to have a new toy in the next couple of years or so, do you have a suggestion in case I still want to follow the MIUI rom development?
    I have read something about QND MIUI, a parallel GB rom... other ideas?

4. iBotPeaches

iBotPeachesScript Gatekeeper

Oct 31, 2011
    Kansas
    You can still take part in our community and just await news. There might be something worth knowing about soon.

Maruzziello likes this.
  5. Hi guys, I haven't been on this forum for a while... looking around about how to root an acer liquid mini, I ended up on the MIUI.us forum, and it seems that they have developed an ICS version of MIUI 2.6.1 for my beloved Nexus One!!!!
    I am still using the last stable MIUI GB version on it, the 2.3.30

Just as a reference for all, I am pasting the link here:
    http://forums.miui.us/showthread.php?15234-ROM-6-1-12-MIUI-us-4-0-4-2-6-1-Ice-Cream-Sandwiched

This gave me a little bit of hope to see an ICS MIUI on my EOLed device :(
    Looking further for more info, I haven't found anything on this forum, so I would like to ask you guys if I could safely give a try to this one (or maybe you could suggest me other solution).

It would be great to come back updating weekly my old N1 :D

Share Our Site