Will N1 receive further upgrade after GB 2.3.30?

Maruzziello

Members
Aug 19, 2011
Hi guys!
I had a look around and I haven't find any information about a newer N1 GB release after the 2.3.30 I installed 2 weeks ago. In last week's release post Mark said that N1 and a couple of other devices were not released due to stability issues.
Fine, I waited for a week, but I haven't seen the 2.4.13 GB N1 rom in this week's release post either.
Is it because I start to get blind? Please tell me YES!

Thanks for your reply, iBotPeaches!
Too bad news for me, I had the feeling of it anyway.

Unfortunately I won't be lucky enough to have a new toy in the next couple of years or so, do you have a suggestion in case I still want to follow the MIUI rom development?
I have read something about QND MIUI, a parallel GB rom... other ideas?

Thanks for your reply, iBotPeaches!
Too bad news for me, I had the feeling of it anyway.

Unfortunately I won't be lucky enough to have a new toy in the next couple of years or so, do you have a suggestion in case I still want to follow the MIUI rom development?
I have read something about QND MIUI, a parallel GB rom... other ideas?

You can still take part in our community and just await news. There might be something worth knowing about soon.

Reactions: Maruzziello
Hi guys, I haven't been on this forum for a while... looking around about how to root an acer liquid mini, I ended up on the MIUI.us forum, and it seems that they have developed an ICS version of MIUI 2.6.1 for my beloved Nexus One!!!!
I am still using the last stable MIUI GB version on it, the 2.3.30

Just as a reference for all, I am pasting the link here:
http://forums.miui.us/showthread.php?15234-ROM-6-1-12-MIUI-us-4-0-4-2-6-1-Ice-Cream-Sandwiched

This gave me a little bit of hope to see an ICS MIUI on my EOLed device :(
Looking further for more info, I haven't found anything on this forum, so I would like to ask you guys if I could safely give a try to this one (or maybe you could suggest me other solution).

It would be great to come back updating weekly my old N1 :D