Would you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Nominate MIUIAndroid.com as a reseller for Xiaomi's product lines?

Not just the MI-ONE Plus, MI-ONE +S or MI-2 but all the products in a drop-shop style. We would potentially look at trying to find a way to be a middle-man to provide our community access to Xiaomi's wider range of accessories including but not limited to; Battery replacements, Covers, Screen protectors, Mascot (MITU) and T-shirts.

If we can get enough support behind this, I am willing to go right to the top of Xiaomi's CEO's and present them with a proposal to be an official reseller of Xiaomi products in Europe and hopefully into other territories such as USA.

Your thoughts please community.

Thanks,

Mark

Would be a great deal and think it would benefit both the site and xiaomi to have a website like this on its team even more :)

Nominate MIUIAndroid.com as a reseller for Xiaomi's product lines?

Not just the MI-ONE Plus, MI-ONE +S or MI-2 but all the products in a drop-shop style. We would potentially look at trying to find a way to be a middle-man to provide our community access to Xiaomi's wider range of accessories including but not limited to; Battery replacements, Covers, Screen protectors, Mascot (MITU) and T-shirts.

If we can get enough support behind this, I am willing to go right to the top of Xiaomi's CEO's and present them with a proposal to be an official reseller of Xiaomi products in Europe and hopefully into other territories such as USA.

Your thoughts please community.

Thanks,

Mark

Great idea! Seems my mail got you thinking which I'm liking ;)

I will write to Xiaomi and also help to get this a reality.

One small thing keeps coming to mind though is the legal implementation that will be required, due to closed source, copying other patients etc, however once these can be addressed and nothing comes back on MIUI Android or Xiaomi I cant see this being a bad idea, and more users and those who don't know about the products will be made aware bringing more income, jobs and more competition to the market.

Go for it Mark you have my backing. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Please tell people about this thread, the more people we have behind it the more chance we have to convince Xiaomi.

If you can you should just make a poll about it asking if people would buy from you or not :) Would you then sell it at the same price as xiaomi + the cost of sending? or would you take more?

If you can you should just make a poll about it asking if people would buy from you or not :) Would you then sell it at the same price as xiaomi + the cost of sending? or would you take more?
We'd sell at same prices and some commission rate as well to cover our time and resources.

We're not looking to monetize the site, we're looking to find ways to bring more of Xiaomi's products to International waters :)

Yeah thats really what i and others probably wanted to now :) Becuase if the phone costs more here then other places people would go there instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.