Would you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any need for a phone, but I wouldn't mind some MIUI gear as long as you shipped to the US!

agree for that! i recived yesterday a mi2 from a reseller and it's been a mess :S

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

@alakyr can you link the reseller? the phone is original? which problems did you encountered? thanks
you can reply there

Have you asked them?
In the end it's more sales and more money for them, can't see why they wouldn't if they had serious intentions of sales in other territories.

Have you asked them?
In the end it's more sales and more money for them, can't see why they wouldn't if they had serious intentions of sales in other territories.

the problem is what between they and the consumers...i think/guess there are a lot of legislation and tax problems...

be great if they'd let us do it :)

You could ask them to let you sell Mitu dolls, covers, key chains, t-shirts and all sort of accesories at first and then maybe you get to sell their phones too. This way we can promote the Xiaomi and MIUI brand in other parts of the world, not just China

I assume the ibuygou affiliation is over also?
Shame mark, you were doing an awesome job mate....

I believe Xiaomi will sell their products out of China in the near future cus they've already been selling them in Hong Kong(though it belongs to China now,still not in the mainland anyway)

Good stuff.
So you're still going to be here, doing the forum, joining in, just not "cosy" with xiaomi, more carry on regardless?
Is that it in a nutshell.?

Good stuff.
So you're still going to be here, doing the forum, joining in, just not "cosy" with xiaomi, more carry on regardless?
Is that it in a nutshell.?
bit of progress with the other side but its all early days... we'll announce things as it happens :)

it's my first post so i'll make it interesting, I think it's a great idea to sell it outside of China, to the people that know about it, let's not mass produce it in stores, because we won't be the ''elite'' that owns an xiaomi phone. Let people that do not know anything buy 650 dollars smartphone and if one day are interested, they will do a little research and come across an xiaomi and buy it online.. People still buy expensive iphones year after year, because they won't look ahead of their nose, but if you show them an xiaomi next to an iphone 4s, they will just tell you ''they copied iphone'' since for them the mobile world revolves around apple (for example)

Reactions: Hward Zou
Status
Not open for further replies.