Would you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's my first post so i'll make it interesting, I think it's a great idea to sell it outside of China, to the people that know about it, let's not mass produce it in stores, because we won't be the ''elite'' that owns an xiaomi phone. Let people that do not know anything buy 650 dollars smartphone and if one day are interested, they will do a little research and come across an xiaomi and buy it online.. People still buy expensive iphones year after year, because they won't look ahead of their nose, but if you show them an xiaomi next to an iphone 4s, they will just tell you ''they copied iphone'' since for them the mobile world revolves around apple (for example)
I can't agree more but apple IS a great company

Nominate MIUIAndroid.com as a reseller for Xiaomi's product lines?

Not just the MI-ONE Plus, MI-ONE +S or MI-2 but all the products in a drop-shop style. We would potentially look at trying to find a way to be a middle-man to provide our community access to Xiaomi's wider range of accessories including but not limited to; Battery replacements, Covers, Screen protectors, Mascot (MITU) and T-shirts.

If we can get enough support behind this, I am willing to go right to the top of Xiaomi's CEO's and present them with a proposal to be an official reseller of Xiaomi products in Europe and hopefully into other territories such as USA.

Your thoughts please community.

Thanks,

Mark
nice sharing all

I'd rather buy from miuiandroid than from ibuygou.

Ibuygous service and shipping.we're great, but I'd have bought from here if the price were the same.

I bought from ibuygou because it was mentioned here on this form. I'd recommend their services to others.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Reactions: MarkHUK
Hi that's a great idea and I'll be more than happy to buy stuff from you to support you and make our community grow.
Even though ibuygou is still a great website which allows us to buy with confidence.
Anyway I hope that you'll do it!
If I can help by anyway feel free to contact me.
Ps: If you got an agreement soon I'll be happy to buy the coming xiaomi tablet
Envoyé depuis mon MI 2S avec Tapatalk

Reactions: MarkHUK
the problem is what between they and the consumers...i think/guess there are a lot of legislation and tax problems...

That was my first thought right now ... I like the idea, but speaking of legislation issues -- design patents? Don't get me wrong, I love Xiaomi products and I think design patents are a very stupid idea, but still, they matter in US and EU. The Mi2 looks like an IPhone, the Mi3 like a Nokia Lumia .... Probably this isn't an issue in China, I saw all kinds of chinese brand cars there looking like BMW or Mercedes ;) But it COULD be a problem here...

If the prices are lower or the same I will definitly buy from you guys - but not the Mi3, I already purchased it. :)

go for it!!!
i'm planing to buy Mi3 very soon, and it would be great if I can buy it from you!

It looks like I never replied to this. I would like to mention that I made 2 different purchases from ibuygou and both were positive. The email traffic was excellent, always within a day for a reply and that's the type of service I'm looking for, especially when I'm in the U.S. and ordering from China. So, to answer this question, yes, I would definitely be down for ordering from here if the service and prices are comparable.

That was my first thought right now ... I like the idea, but speaking of legislation issues -- design patents? Don't get me wrong, I love Xiaomi products and I think design patents are a very stupid idea, but still, they matter in US and EU. The Mi2 looks like an IPhone, the Mi3 like a Nokia Lumia .... Probably this isn't an issue in China, I saw all kinds of chinese brand cars there looking like BMW or Mercedes ;) But it COULD be a problem here...
Mi 3 looks like Nokia Lumia, yes, but Mi2 like iPhone? I don't think so...

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

People, when I have my mi2 on the table ask when I went to the dark side and bought an iPhone... Several have asked...

Status
Not open for further replies.