Xiaomi 12S Ultra Xiaomi.EU Rom Support

Bnk2JZf.jpg

- Unlocked BL successfully
- Our ROM booted OK
- we will release it in few days after debugging
Will android auto work fine on EU rom? Wireless Android auto as well?

A bit offtopic, but will the roms for 12S and 12S Pro come at the same time when the 12S Ultra Rom is out?

Hi guys, hope everyone well. I am totally new to Xiaomi phones and just bought the 12S Ultra and imported it to Dubai as I wanted to try something different + of course the awesome camera system we have on this phone.

Have been having some annoying issues but overall very happy with the device. From my searching I arrived at xiaomi.eu and trying to educate myself about this eu rom which I guess is the way to go in order to get the best functionality. Is there a step by step guide about how I can install this rom once it is ready / released?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, hope everyone well. I am totally new to Xiaomi phones and just bought the 12S Ultra and imported it to Dubai as I wanted to try something different + of course the awesome camera system we have on this phone.

Have been having some annoying issues but overall very happy with the device. From my searching I arrived at xiaomi.eu and trying to educate myself about this eu rom which I guess is the way to go in order to get the best functionality. Is there a step by step guide about how I can install this rom once it is ready / released?

Thanks in advance!
yes… it depends if there will be a recovery or fastboot rom. so long you can read this topics…

Random question, but with this new phone, the new notification pull down menu is set as the default. Will the old version possibly be put in with the EU rom?

Random question, but with this new phone, the new notification pull down menu is set as the default. Will the old version possibly be put in with the EU rom?
We don't use the old Control center. No reason to depend on legacy components that would eventually be removed by Xiaomi.

good news new rom is coming soon:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I look forward to. Question about updates Will there be air support? Or only with TWRP?

Thanks you very much xiaomi.eu!!! I hope there will be no problems with the camera as it is the main reason for buying this phone

good news new rom is coming soon:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I look forward to. Question about updates Will there be air support? Or only with TWRP?
TWRP is the OTA support, in addition to the Updater app.

Keep in mind that the first release will be fastboot, as said by ingbrzy earlier in the thread.