Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

New rebuilt STABLE V14.0.13.0 uploaded..

DOWNLOAD

- Fixed auto-rotation issue
- Fixed microphone issue
- Fixed system UI lags
- Fixed camera lags
+ "OK Google" doesn't work with screen off (we have to wait for Global device release)

If you had installed our ROM before, clear Google app data..
I have installed and this build have no issue at all!
Big thanks and wish you have a very happy weekend!

There is a simple way to find the auto rotation work or not that is at camera app, open the grid assitance with horizontal line so that when you open the camera app, just rotate your phone and see the horizontal line following your direction or not. This function is not related with rotation lock in the setting menu.

While not simple, I first saw the issue when I installed Real Racing 3 - never mind auto rotation, I couldn't steer at all, it was like the phone had no gyro. Went over all the permissions and gave it damn near everything, still nothing. Prior to that I was using the ROM quite happily and oblivious to the fact that there even was an issue. I went EEA for a day or two but wow no, so I did the whole 'Flash CN, then flash EU' thing last night, and right away first thing, even in the camera, zero rotation.

New DEV 23.5.15 uploaded..

DOWNLOAD

- Fixed auto-rotation issue
- Fixed microphone issue
- Fixed system UI lags
- Fixed camera lags
+ "OK Google" doesn't work with screen off (we have to wait for Global device release)

If you had installed our ROM before, clear Google app data..
Im on this build now , installed it as soon as it was released, used the update option, no format, with google app data deleted and assistant voice turned off, no issues so far, i turned assistant voice back on, solid until now

While not simple, I first saw the issue when I installed Real Racing 3 - never mind auto rotation, I couldn't steer at all, it was like the phone had no gyro. Went over all the permissions and gave it damn near everything, still nothing. Prior to that I was using the ROM quite happily and oblivious to the fact that there even was an issue. I went EEA for a day or two but wow no, so I did the whole 'Flash CN, then flash EU' thing last night, and right away first thing, even in the camera, zero rotation.
Use the new builds ingbrzy just released today after the issue was identified, make sure to delete google app data and disable assistant voice before using the new roms.

Reactions: Hyacin
Im on this build now , installed it as soon as it was released, used the update option, no format, with google app data deleted and assistant voice turned off, no issues so far, i turned assistant voice back on, solid until now
Microphone stopped working again and had to restart.

Reactions: Emil77msk
Screenshot_2023-05-20-02-21-25-085_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg

i dont use gg assistant but found a couple

• Haha
Reactions: Liviati
I flashed the new stable rom this morning then enable the google voice matching, but turn off the activation on screen off. So far so google. I did not delete data and just update from a previous eu stable rom.

Reactions: Liviati
I switched to the official eea version.
But I noticed that the Chinese version's gallery app had much more editing features than the one I have now in the global version. they also worked better.
Is there any way to have the app gallery of the chinese version on the eea rom also as a duplicate?

I switched to the official eea version.
But I noticed that the Chinese version's gallery app had much more editing features than the one I have now in the global version. they also worked better.
Is there any way to have the app gallery of the chinese version on the eea rom also as a duplicate?
New EU rom is fine now. It even have Google Pay working. Forget about the EEA rom for me.

Reactions: Hyacin and Liviati
New EU rom is fine now. It even have Google Pay working. Forget about the EEA rom for me.
I know perfectly well that the .eu rom is much better.
but i would settle for just having the chinese version app gallery.
For the moment I have no other claims.

Well, my phone is broken, inside :confused:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is Sourceforge not working for anyone else for Ishtar too? I tried to get the last couple releases from there too and I get some file not found or something and had to use the links in this thread. Getting the same now for 14.0.14 even though it is on the list on Sourceforge.

Is Sourceforge not working for anyone else for Ishtar too? I tried to get the last couple releases from there too and I get some file not found or something and had to use the links in this thread. Getting the same now for 14.0.14 even though it is on the list on Sourceforge.
file size is over SF 6.0GB limit.. we have to wait for SF to increase file size limit..

Anyone can confirm that 14 version has no bugs?
No freezes\crashing\rebooting(and other, in total 10+ bugs), and backup also working?