Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

Get a copy of the ADB software development kit from the web, extract or place the files in a folder. Download the eea ROM, extract and then extract again and place the files and images folder in the same folder as before. Make sure the phone has unlocked bootloader, connect in fastboot ( power on vol down) and open the flash all bat file or flash all except storage bat file and wait untill it's finished and rebooted. You will see the progress in a CMD window if you done it right. DO NOT OPEN OR USE ANY BAT FILE WITH LOCK. You MUST NOT LOCK your bootloader on any non original region ROM or you may well brick it. Always, this is at your own risk, no comebacks on me. This how I flashed my 13Ultra from Stock Chinese to EEA.

Obtenga una copia del kit de desarrollo de software ADB de la web, extraiga o coloque los archivos en una carpeta. Descargue la ROM eea, extraiga y luego vuelva a extraer y coloque la carpeta de archivos e imágenes en la misma carpeta que antes. Asegúrese de que el teléfono haya desbloqueado el cargador de arranque, conéctese en fastboot (encender vol. hacia abajo) y abra el archivo flash all bat o flash all excepto el archivo bat de almacenamiento y espere hasta que termine y se reinicie. Verá el progreso en una ventana de CMD si lo hizo bien. NO ABRA NI UTILICE NINGÚN ARCHIVO BAT CON BLOQUEO. NO DEBE BLOQUEAR su cargador de arranque en ninguna ROM de región no original o bien puede bloquearlo. Siempre, esto es bajo su propio riesgo, no hay vueltas por mi parte. Así es como mostré mi 13Ultra de Stock Chinese a EEE.
Can you test Google Wallet and Google assistant please ?

Because the bootloader is unlocked and not hidden like the EU version, it fails CTS, so no cards from my bank can be added to Google wallet but the app works fine as does Google assistant.
I will use this ROM until a working EU version from the forum devs IS available, then swap to it. It's better than the Chinese stock but not as good as it can be when made by the Devs here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-08-12-55-55-765_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-08-12-55-55-765_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: JiaiJ
for my 11 ultra I followed this video guide, same procedure for my 13 ULTRA? including editing the file "flash_all" ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

for my 11 ultra I followed this video guide, same procedure for my 13 ULTRA? including editing the file "flash_all" ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Personally I just followed the guide to flash Fastboot ROMs in Fastboot mode using MiFlash from the link below, and also got the Fastboot ROM from the link below. The approach by @Mark F might also work though, but I haven't tried it personally.

But I'm excited for the Xiaomi EU ROM. I really appreciate the work the devs do here, and this community is one of the reasons I still like Xiaomi phones. Good software for good hardware.

Reactions: Birgit Krippner
I never mention miflash personally as I hear of so many not removing the tick from lock and then they are buggered. By using a brief ADB command set and the built-in command prompt scripts, there is not so much of a chance locking the bootloader. Everyone has their own way and it's great there are different options to use.
It is great to get notifications back withe EEA ROM, just like the anticipated EU ROM. It takes ages to get them working fully with the stock Chinese version. I must say that for some reason the EEA has or seems to have better battery use but still has the option to use a faster charge rate with boost charge settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: s3axel
That EEA ROM seems like its pretty good.... just ordered my 13 ultra from Alibaba, 16g 1 TB for $1158 including shipping and they're going to flash global ROM for me as well...

Reactions: iVeSKi and Mark F
Guys question. In EEA firmware, YouTube supports 120 refresh rate ? Because Chinese rom finally supports 120 from the box.... I'm worry about global

I am impressed by the 13 Ultra camera, have been using the camera over the last couple of days. This is a nice step up from the 13 Pro. And the 13 Pro is impressive already! Saying so, I will wait with the EU Rom until there will be a global version of the 13 Ultra. Only, since I have poor phone reception (living in rural New Zealand, in the middle of nowhere) on the Chinese version. The global version is going to give me good phone reception.
glad to see you're impressed with 13 Ultra camera. A question: as you used 13Pro before, you must know about it's phantastic macro shot capacities. How stands 13Ultra with macro shots compared to 13 Pro ? Thanks for feedback.

Guys question. In EEA firmware, YouTube supports 120 refresh rate ? Because Chinese rom finally supports 120 from the box.... I'm worry about global
I haven't seen a video which runs at 120fps on youtube. While playing ads - it may go up to 120, during video playback it is down to 60. I have similar observation on a Galaxy S23.
What is disappointing is that right now Real Racing is limited to 60FPS too, while on Poco F5 it can run at 120. Kind of weird...

Because the bootloader is unlocked and not hidden like the EU version, it fails CTS, so no cards from my bank can be added to Google wallet but the app works fine as does Google assistant.
I will use this ROM until a working EU version from the forum devs IS available, then swap to it. It's better than the Chinese stock but not as good as it can be when made by the Devs here.
With Magisk (it modifies the boot image and the init.boot image) and two extra modules (Shamiko & Universal Savety Net Fix) Google Pay works here, so do all banking apps that I use (Revolut, etc).

With Magisk (it modifies the boot image and the init.boot image) and two extra modules (Shamiko & Universal Savety Net Fix) Google Pay works here, so do all banking apps that I use (Revolut, etc).
DO NOT use USNF module with xiaomi.eu ROM

Shamiko should be fine !

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not UK Lloyds banking app, hence flashing EEA until EU is released.