Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

Hi ! I think I can help with the bug.

I flashed back to stock Global rom and I got same issue there, can’t connect to google services (not able to enter even email/not letting me in to this step at all). So I disabled all data and skipped set up process (in offline) When I boot it up to Home screen I enable back data/wifi and Google play store downloaded 4 apps. After that I was “able” to sign in to Google. (there is screenshot)

So my question is: Why on Xiaomi EU nothing happening (nothing downloading) after when I getting in to Home screen?

I hope it will help with that international bug in Global/EEU/XiaomiEU roms

Regards
Avi

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Reactions: ƬΉΣ ƧYƧƬΣM
Hello all,
One topic from my side - I have some issues with the remote control. It is working, but with LG single tab is double tab and you can not switch 1 Chanel, the same with volume. With the Chinese rom there was no such issue. It is any way to correct it?

Reactions: Emil77msk
14.0.15 - issue with restore from backup fixed?
I think you may need to address what kind of backup you used. I followed this thread from day 1, so I know what you mean is MiBackup, but others may not. This will help us to understand your question.

And as I remembered, the dev team already said they don't suggest and support the MiBackup. Maybe there are some issues between google certificated and Xiaomi mechanism.

I think you may need to address what kind of backup you used. I followed this thread from day 1, so I know what you mean is MiBackup, but others may not. This will help us to understand your question.

And as I remembered, the dev team already said they don't suggest and support the MiBackup. Maybe there are some issues between google certificated and Xiaomi mechanism.
but they worked on weekly. from first release.
backup only last thing that stopped me from flash to xeu(7 re-installs for me is too much, tired of very bad releases).
may be if they don't fix this on stable, i flash(#8 install) to weekly, but only if people confirm that all(10+) bugs fixed.

but they worked on weekly. from first release.
backup only last thing that stopped me from flash to xeu(7 re-installs for me is too much, tired of very bad releases).
may be if they don't fix this on stable, i flash(#8 install) to weekly, but only if people confirm that all(10+) bugs fixed.
Yeah, I think if weekly build can work on your situation, you can just go for that. And I am using stable release 13U as my mainly phone for about ten days (including 5 days trip abroad), I don't find any issues on that. But I haven't flash the latest version because I just came back from my trip. I will try to update it this night and to see if there is any issues ( with voice match on ^_^).

Similar thing with fingerprint opening of bank app says does not meet security requirements so I have to use passcode again.

Guys some one installed STABLE 14.0.15.0 with data format ?(clean install) Do you have problems with google in the beginning of the set up ????
(PS: whatever I tried I can't connect/sign in to google. Flashed back again to Global)

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with MiMover not copying all apps properly? It's marked as completed on both phones but missing a lot of stuff on the new phone

Guys some one installed STABLE 14.0.15.0 with data format ?(clean install) Do you have problems with google in the beginning of the set up ????
(PS: whatever I tried I can't connect/sign in to google. Flashed back again to Global)
i got that problem sometime, just skip whatever you can and do it later

It's time to report ! After two days of using STABLE 14.0.15.0 ( update from 14.0.13.0 ), and voice match on. Everything is fine, except some apps can't use finger recognization to unlock the service and need to type the password again.

Thank you for your effort.

you just need to patch and flash init_boot.img only, dont need to touch boot.img, i have done it on my 13u
Hi! Is there a step by step guide on how to root the 13 ultra?

Also, will rooting it make the banks apples and gpay stop working? Thanks!