Xiaomi 13 Ultra announced

How does the EU build compare to stock

Any speed loss,
Camera functions all present?

I am not too bothered about Google pay

The Xiaomi 13 Ultra Global Version (Hong Kong Model) was released yesterday. I was told that this version supports B20. Can anyone please tell me if it will be possible to have Android Auto on this HK version? (I live in New Zealand). Any help much appreciated!

For anybody using the 13 Ultra with the xiaomi.eu ROM, could you please let me know if Android Auto is working fine? I see mixed results on the web. I am looking to upgrade from K30 Pro Zoom (also using it with the xiaomi.eu ROM) and missing Android Auto would be a deal breaker for me. Thanks!

For anybody using the 13 Ultra with the xiaomi.eu ROM, could you please let me know if Android Auto is working fine? I see mixed results on the web. I am looking to upgrade from K30 Pro Zoom (also using it with the xiaomi.eu ROM) and missing Android Auto would be a deal breaker for me. Thanks!
No issue with mine 13u with EU rom.

Reactions: stefc
TWRP for ishtar RELEASED

How to install TWRP

Last edited:
A new found today. My Google account shown my 13U as Pixel 2 in their activity history. When used CN or EEA roms, Google recorded Xiaomi 13 Ultra. However, after moved to EU rom, all Google records shown Google Pixel 2 in their history.

Reactions: goodguyavi
Paper Texture in reading mode does not work.
Confirmed on Stable 14.0.15 and dev 23.6.5

P.S.
impoliteness. I tried again with dev 23.6.5 and it worked fine. Apparently it was a temporary bug.

Last edited:
A new found today. My Google account shown my 13U as Pixel 2 in their activity history. When used CN or EEA roms, Google recorded Xiaomi 13 Ultra. However, after moved to EU rom, all Google records shown Google Pixel 2 in their history.
I know right !

I'm on A1 with 12s ultra in Croatia, all needed bands work, from Vukovar to Dubrovnik
I'm on Tcom or BonBon :( just because A1 always has some problems in the northern region where I actually live :(

I even asked all carriers if they will have the 13 Ultra EU/global versions, and the major distributor for Xiaomi in Croatia also stated that no carrier will have it (too expensive for 'šjaomi')... Let's see tomorrow after the official release.

I just got the iPhone 14 Pro 256 from A1 as a replacement for the 11 Ultra that died, and I'm looking forward to selling it and buying the 13 Ultra outside the country.

Reactions: gopacic
So now that the global version is released. Where can we order or pre-order it. Saw the site with the count down. But no where to actually place a order.

> Screen protector(Pre installed)

Wow, they call that thick, bubbly shipping plastic that was on the screen a "screen protector"?!?
You must have had bad luck with yours then, the protector that came with mine is just fine and better than many of the plastic protectors available on Amazon ;) - oh, and without any bubbles....

• Sad
Reactions: Hyacin