Xiaomi 2/2S 4.3.1 cm10.2 ROM release updates 20131019

I flashed the previous ROM (20131012) in the first week after receiving my Mi2S, so I have no experience with other versions of CM but I also have certain issues with the camera. When making a picture it looks like a "overexposed" picture is saved but when you look in the galery the picture is ok.

Focal often hangs or gives an error saying that it can't make the photo or something. Focal can't focus at all while the camera app is able to do this pretty ok.

So this issue was already (partially?) present in the ROM from 20131012. I haven't updated to the latest yet so I'm not sure if the problem is the same there.

I have no overexposure problem in my MI2 with 20131019, just the focus and flash problem.
And i dont use Focal, it sucks.

I updated last night to 20131019 and since then I got a sync error from my Google account. However most seems to work just fine (contact, gmail, chrome, etc.). However my calendar is not syncing, I tried reinstalling the Google calendar but without success.

Anyone know how to fix this error?

I updated last night to 20131019 and since then I got a sync error from my Google account. However most seems to work just fine (contact, gmail, chrome, etc.). However my calendar is not syncing, I tried reinstalling the Google calendar but without success.

Anyone know how to fix this error?

Disabile browser sync

I actually have the browser app disabled so there is no option to disable browser sync. I temporary enabled the browser app and disabled sync, then disabled the browser app again but unfortunatly I still have the sync error.

This is how it looks with browser app enabled and sync disabled:
kEteC3E.png

This is how it looks with browser app enabled and sync enabled:
Nd2xNKR.png

This is how it looks with browser app disabled:
uz4nb81.png

Lower part of your first screen > "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly". Is not your problem, is Google Sync problem.

Lower part of your first screen > "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly". Is not your problem, is Google Sync problem.
I don't think so, it has been like that since I updated and still is (almost 24 hours later). And during that time the calendar won't sync. So I think something is wrong. Just can't figure out what.

I don't think so, it has been like that since I updated and still is (almost 24 hours later). And during that time the calendar won't sync. So I think something is wrong. Just can't figure out what.
Do you have any other gmail account?? you can try with another one to see if it sync.

Do you have any other gmail account?? you can try with another one to see if it sync.
I restored a backup I made with CWM before I updated and my calendar is working again. However it still says sync error.

I prefer not to add another Google account because once added it's not possible to remove it again.

I restored a backup I made with CWM before I updated and my calendar is working again. However it still says sync error.

I prefer not to add another Google account because once added it's not possible to remove it again.
You can delete any account. Go the the account, tap on your account email and then menu button > Delete Account.

Update log:
20131103:
A 1103 10.2 CyanogenMod update last Android 4.3.1 source code;
2, as the core, cifs open open exchange overclockeado version and stable sub-version;
3 Version stable and cost optimized version of a electric bug;
4 input method integrated telecommunications fly, remove the Google input method by default;
5 GPS off by default, screen rotation, you have to put your own when you can;
6, the default open 24 hour format;
7, the screen brightness is automatically activated to default;

Update log:
20131103:
A 1103 10.2 CyanogenMod update last Android 4.3.1 source code;
2, as the core, cifs open open exchange overclockeado version and stable sub-version;
3 Version stable and cost optimized version of a electric bug;
4 input method integrated telecommunications fly, remove the Google input method by default;
5 GPS off by default, screen rotation, you have to put your own when you can;
6, the default open 24 hour format;
7, the screen brightness is automatically activated to default;
Link?
And how much over clock?