Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Sorry guys,
I'm new in this forum. I want to update mi TWRP Recovery and ROM from mi Xiaomi Mi5. I need a tutorial step by step to do it. I have MIUI by xiaomi.eu 7.2.13.0(MAACNDB), bootloader unlocked, and TWRP Recovery gemini 3.0.0

Thanks for your help and time.

Sorry guys,
I'm new in this forum. I want to update mi TWRP Recovery and ROM from mi Xiaomi Mi5. I need a tutorial step by step to do it. I have MIUI by xiaomi.eu 7.2.13.0(MAACNDB), bootloader unlocked, and TWRP Recovery gemini 3.0.0

Thanks for your help and time.

Download update stable rom from here (gemini) https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=54760
and put in internal storage,
Use twrp or updater (choose update package), select rom and ok.
Last rom will be also include update twrp.

Hi,

first of all thanks for this tutorial. I think I'm about to try it, but have still some questions to which I didn't find any definite answer.

1) I have just received my BL unlock code, but it come to a different account (Xiaomi ID) than the one I'm logged in with on the phone? Is it a problem? Should I log in with the proper one before unlocking?

2) I bought the phone on GearBest.com and have some kind of unofficial Global ROM preinstalled (7.2.94.99). Need to be sure, what steps to take first. Mainly:
- can I unlock my boot-loader on this ROM or it has to be original Chinese ROM? any risk related to it?
- after unlocking, can flash EU MIUI directly on it, or should I go through original Chinese ROM anyway first (developer or stable?)

3) Which flashing method is better/safer: MiFlash or TWRP? I leaning toward the latter one, but open to advice? I think I read somewhere that with TWRP I will be able to install update without deleting phone data?

4) Which ROM is the best (I'm really using dual SIM, thus battery life and stable connectivity and critical to me). Should I go for stable or developer? Which version will allow upgrading later on to MIUI8?

I have some experience with rooting & custom ROMs (mostly on Cyanogenmod), all were a success until now and I want to keep it that way... especially with my cute, new, little Mi5 :)))

Please help with your kind advice...

Can't download rom from androidfilehost.com because it's down. Do you have a mirror link? I really need 6.4.21 for MiFlash. Thx.

Hi,

first of all thanks for this tutorial. I think I'm about to try it, but have still some questions to which I didn't find any definite answer.

1) I have just received my BL unlock code, but it come to a different account (Xiaomi ID) than the one I'm logged in with on the phone? Is it a problem? Should I log in with the proper one before unlocking?

2) I bought the phone on GearBest.com and have some kind of unofficial Global ROM preinstalled (7.2.94.99). Need to be sure, what steps to take first. Mainly:
- can I unlock my boot-loader on this ROM or it has to be original Chinese ROM? any risk related to it?
- after unlocking, can flash EU MIUI directly on it, or should I go through original Chinese ROM anyway first (developer or stable?)

3) Which flashing method is better/safer: MiFlash or TWRP? I leaning toward the latter one, but open to advice? I think I read somewhere that with TWRP I will be able to install update without deleting phone data?

4) Which ROM is the best (I'm really using dual SIM, thus battery life and stable connectivity and critical to me). Should I go for stable or developer? Which version will allow upgrading later on to MIUI8?

I have some experience with rooting & custom ROMs (mostly on Cyanogenmod), all were a success until now and I want to keep it that way... especially with my cute, new, little Mi5 :)))

Please help with your kind advice...

1: It should be the same account
2: give it a try, some had luck. If it doesn't work, you will have to flash china DEV using EDL mode.
3: Your choice, use the method you are the most confortable with. In both case, a full wipe is recommended when coming from a rom different from xiaomi.eu one.
4: again, your choice. Dev is more up-to-date, bu more risky... If your phone is a critical tool, use stable. in any case, you will be able to update to a MIUI 8 rom when it will be out.

Reactions: ethanweb
Just wanted to share my experience. Came from hacked rom 7.2.13. unlocked bootloader and flashed the original xiaomi.eu rom whit miflash and then upgraded to the newest one through twrp whiteout any problems at all!!

Thanks

Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file /sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_gemini_6.5.30_v7-6.0.zip

Flashed the stable build after having a lot of problems on the official ROM and it's fixed all of the issues I was having. Thanks for this.