Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

If you unlock the bootloader you can install any ROM you want
All the best

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk
Yes I know. But know I have this hacked ROM and I can not flash chinese developer that is required to unlock...How to unlock then???

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Yes I know. But know I have this hacked ROM and I can not flash chinese developer that is required to unlock...How to unlock then???

How can you have this ROM if you have locked bootloader? No way!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

How can you have this ROM if you have locked bootloader? No way!

There is a topic in honorbuy forum:
http://www.honorbuy.com/forum/thread-360060-1-1.html

on how to do that. It is possible with a specific ROM, hacked to work with locked bootloader. i had mine preinstalled with this without my knowledge...And now I cannot install any chinese Rom. Thats why I m asking for a guide to go from this hacked to an official developer with locked bootloader... Or else I hope that the phone can unlock with this ROM...

There is a topic in honorbuy forum:
http://www.honorbuy.com/forum/thread-360060-1-1.html

on how to do that. It is possible with a specific ROM, hacked to work with locked bootloader. i had mine preinstalled with this without my knowledge...And now I cannot install any chinese Rom. Thats why I m asking for a guide to go from this hacked to an official developer with locked bootloader... Or else I hope that the phone can unlock with this ROM...
Our releases cannot be installed on locked bootloader. Any modded xiaomi.eu ROM what you can install on locked bootloader is not our release and we are not responsible for that. It is typical reseller method.

Anyway you can install China developer fastboot ROM via EDL mode using MiFlash in order to unlock the bootloader and then you can back here...

Our releases cannot be installed on locked bootloader. Any modded xiaomi.eu ROM what you can install on locked bootloader is not our release and we are not responsible for that. It is typical reseller method.

Anyway you can install China developer fastboot ROM via EDL mode using MiFlash in order to unlock the bootloader

Of course I did not accuse the xiaomi.eu forum nor I said it was your responsibility. But I m stuck with this ROM and I was only seeking for help...Thanks you anyway.Can you provide me with a link for a guide to do this edl thing???

Of course I did not accuse the xiaomi.eu forum nor I said it was your responsibility. But I m stuck with this ROM and I was only seeking for help...Thanks you anyway.Can you provide me with a link for a guide to do this edl thing???

You will find this one. Miui. Com with tutorial.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Here you are: http://en.miui.com/thread-248333-1-1.html

To unlock the device bootloader

You can try unlock bootloader from that rom, since it is China based. Some users on forum said that they can unlock on Rom 7.2.4.0.0 (MAACNDB), that maybe caused by based Rom which China. So i think there are a hope you can unlock from your current Rom.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hello, I have a little probleme, the MIUI battery saver block tasker, even when tasker is allowed, autostarted ... Am I alone with that problem ?
I have a same probrem.
after setting tasker, it works for a moment. But it was killed somehow.
I tried these setting.
Accessibility > 'Tasker On'
Additional setting > Battery & performance > Manage apps battery usage
I chose 'Standard' mode then chose tasker, set 'No restrictions' and 'Allow'.
I'm using MIUI 7.3.4.0.
I couldn't find any solutions. somebody help me.

Hi Guys can I ask you a question? Does miui (on mi5) support 4g plus? I mean when I'm under 4g plus coverage does the miui display 4g plus or it says only 4g?
Thanks a lot
Hope that I'll finally find an answer

Hi Guys can I ask you a question? Does miui (on mi5) support 4g plus? I mean when I'm under 4g plus coverage does the miui display 4g plus or it says only 4g?
Thanks a lot
Hope that I'll finally find an answer
Hi.
My mi5 says '4G+'.
It was only one time but I saw it and I took a screen shot. No doubt.
miui version is 7.3.4.0

Reactions: Gabe9
I have a same probrem.
after setting tasker, it works for a moment. But it was killed somehow.
I tried these setting.
Accessibility > 'Tasker On'
Additional setting > Battery & performance > Manage apps battery usage
I chose 'Standard' mode then chose tasker, set 'No restrictions' and 'Allow'.
I'm using MIUI 7.3.4.0.
I couldn't find any solutions. somebody help me.
Try in tasker's settings, marking the first option ( ejecutar en primer plano, en español)

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Try in tasker's settings, marking the first option ( ejecutar en primer plano, en español)

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
Thank you for your advice.
Do you mean that put 'Run in foreground' option on?
Then I have already checked.

Would like to say thank you to Xiaomi.eu team excellent work as the offical global stable rom is very poor and the extra like real theamed icons make MIUI look polished.

Is there any issues using the Google Now launcher with the Xiaomi.EU ROM?

I'd like to go for a close to Nexus stock look and feel as I can if possible so I'm trying to decide whether to flash this or the CM13 test ROM. I'm still awaiting my bootloader unlock code, hence the question!

Thank you for your advice.
Do you mean that put 'Run in foreground' option on?
Then I have already checked.
Already tried but it doesn't works..
I disabled the miui battery saver and I'm using Greenify, Amplify and Power Nap all with Xposed

When I install SuperSU 2.71, my Mi-5 with 7.3.3.0 is vulnerable to 13 Stagefright issues, according to Stagefright Detector. My Nexus 5 with stock Android and SuperSU 2.71 is not vulnerable.

How can I fix this (besides not installing SuperSU at all)? Thanks!

Edit: Hm, even after removing SuperSU and reflashing 7.3.3.0, it is still vulnerable, if internet access is available!?

Edit #2: BTW, what is the current recommended SuperSU version for Mi-5?

Installed SuperSU 2.74-2. Not vulnerable anymore with latest Stagefright Detector.

Is there any issues using the Google Now launcher with the Xiaomi.EU ROM?

I'd like to go for a close to Nexus stock look and feel as I can if possible so I'm trying to decide whether to flash this or the CM13 test ROM. I'm still awaiting my bootloader unlock code, hence the question!
don t recommend google now launcher, likely to cause freezes and reboots. If you don't want miui, flash cyanogenmod or better buy a nexus.

I am using Nova Launcher - only have problem with lockscreen wallpaper - have to make MIUI launcher default, change lockscreen background and make Nova Launcher default home screen. I didn't have more problems with this and I am using Nova bacuese of flasing roms and make always app order on homescreen again and again is frustrating. So I am using Nova with backup posibility - so good news for you - you don't have to buy a Nexus just because of launcher :-D

Reactions: reb00tz
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Install edited boot.img via Fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

Do i need to install both of them so first the first code? And than the boot.img file or what...

I don't know if this is only this ROM, but the microphone of Skype is not working during skype calls.
Video is working perfect.

-> After a reboot it worked :) Weird will update if the isse happens agian

Device: Mi5

Last edited:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Install edited boot.img via Fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

Do i need to install both of them so first the first code? And than the boot.img file or what...
No, flash only twrp