Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

I'm on eu dev 6.5.19 and I flashed stable 7.3.4.0 stable via TWRP, wipe dalvik/cache, rebooted and at the homescreen, some android process keeps popping out that is has stopped and I can't use the device. I think it had something to so with contacts/dialer because when I click the contacts app it keeps rebooting. Any work around on this? I want to flash stable 7.3.4.0. Thanks a lot!

I'm on eu dev 6.5.19 and I flashed stable 7.3.4.0 stable via TWRP, wipe dalvik/cache, rebooted and at the homescreen, some android process keeps popping out that is has stopped and I can't use the device. I think it had something to so with contacts/dialer because when I click the contacts app it keeps rebooting. Any work around on this? I want to flash stable 7.3.4.0. Thanks a lot!
Sign out of your Mi account. That's the only fix I know of.

But which one of the newer? 7.3.4.0 or 7.3.10.0 ?

EDIT:
So I found out 7.3.40 is EU based and 7.3.10.0 is CH based, correct?
Which one is better; less bugs, better battery life and performance?

Last edited:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V7.3.10.0.MAACNDD_v7-6.0.zip

This version I can install with the help of Miflash_tool_gemini?

As far as I know are every xiaomi.eu stable roms based on the chinese roms.
7.3.4.0 for example is released as china rom by miui.com, not global. Global roms are 7.2.4.0, 7.2.8.0 and 7.3.5.0.
Or am I wrong?

Nevertheless I downgraded back to 7.3.4.0. More free ram.
No open apps: 1,4 gb - 1,6 gb free ram
Some open apps: 700 mb - 1,1 gb free ram

And by 7.3.10.0 up to 400 mb less ram.

Chinese based(ROM).

Is it better that the global based?(7.3.4.0)
As per the above post.
As far as I'm aware all eu roms are based on either Chinese Stable or Beta depending on if you're going stablr/weekly eu rom.

I'm also still using 7.3.4.0 as I get superior battery life and more more free ram than on 7.3.10.0.

Reactions: DannyDEV
Thanks a lot for all the Developers for such great work,

i have new MI5, but i am a bit confused need directions please,

in the quoted post there are 2 methods to flash the multi language ROM Miui 7 whether via Miflash tool or TWRP, but in the Forums>Xiaomi Lounge>MIUI Weekly ROM Releases, Miui 8 (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-6-16-17-miui-8.32197/) the method to flash Miui 8 is different.

so my question, after unlocking the boatloader, which method should i use? do i have to install Miui 7 multi language first via Miflash or TWRP first, then install Miui 8? or can I install directly Miui 8 by installing TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install the ROM?

Thanks a lot, hope i didnt miss something and i asked a valid question.

Xiaomi.eu Multilang ROM for Xiaomi Mi5 (Unlocked BL only!)

Make a backup of your data and internal storage before start!

Installation from China ROM Method 1 via MiFlash:
Unlock your Bootloader!
Download ROM for MiFlash
Download MiFlash tool
Reboot into Fastboot (volume down + power)
Unpack zip, select in MiFlash tool with flash_all option
After finished, reboot and you will have installed multilang ROM + TWRP
Done (first reboot takes longer 10-20min)

Installation from China ROM Method 2 via TWRP:
Unlock your Bootloader!
Download ROM for TWRP
Download TWRP+edited boot.img and install via Fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Install edited boot.img via Fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Reboot to TWRP (volume up + power) and select zip with ROM
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
Wipe data, cache and dalvik/ART in TWRP
Reboot
Done (first reboot takes longer 10-20min)

DOWNLOAD Stable 7.2.13.0 for MiFlash
DOWNLOAD Stable 7.2.13.0 for TWRP

DOWNLOAD 6.4.21 for MiFlash
DOWNLOAD 6.4.21 for TWRP

New updates will be only via TWRP and without wipe user data..
DOWNLOAD of next new versions

ROM features (Whats not in Global):
- Blurred statusbar and notification shade
- Enabled search in statusbar
- Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
- Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
- Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
- gapps integrated
- no useless Chinese bloatware apps
- more free RAM due to less background processes
- unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps (eg. Play Store icon flat too, unlike official global MIUI)
- advanced menu with color icons (not just text like in official MIUI releases)
- No any Chinese character under the full system
- Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Radio, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
- No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
- Added real 26 EU languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
- Added Phone swipe to the right gesture on the lockscreen
- Added T9 dialer support for all languages
- Added Screen-OFF animation
- Optimized GPS settings for EU
- Optimized Battery consumption
- Optimized RAM consumption
- Deodexed
- And more by our 5 years MIUI mods experiences...

I dont get this :) Since release I am on 7.2.13 Stable with my MI5 and happy with it :) is there already a newer stable version and if so how do i update to it ? sorry am a lilttle bit of a noob still regarding the roms

I dont get this :) Since release I am on 7.2.13 Stable with my MI5 and happy with it :) is there already a newer stable version and if so how do i update to it ? sorry am a lilttle bit of a noob still regarding the roms
I tried 7.3.10 and went back to 7.2.13 as it was better (ram, speed, no browse FC etc)
about 7.3.4 I don't know, I may give it a try ... or not as 7.2.13 works really well.

As per the above post.
As far as I'm aware all eu roms are based on either Chinese Stable or Beta depending on if you're going stablr/weekly eu rom.

I'm also still using 7.3.4.0 as I get superior battery life and more more free ram than on 7.3.10.0.
That's the information I needed! Thanks!

Any help with that please?

Thanks a lot for all the Developers for such great work,

i have new MI5, but i am a bit confused need directions please,

in the quoted post there are 2 methods to flash the multi language ROM Miui 7 whether via Miflash tool or TWRP, but in the Forums>Xiaomi Lounge>MIUI Weekly ROM Releases, Miui 8 (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-6-16-17-miui-8.32197/) the method to flash Miui 8 is different.

so my question, after unlocking the boatloader, which method should i use? do i have to install Miui 7 multi language first via Miflash or TWRP first, then install Miui 8? or can I install directly Miui 8 by installing TWRP zip via Updater app or Fastboot mode, then install the ROM?

Thanks a lot, hope i didnt miss something and i asked a valid question.