Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

That is weird. Can you post a screen shot from Battery History details? What if you have your WiFi turned off?
I can't post a screenshot since I don't have enough posts. I tried disabling wifi altogether but it made no difference. I just recently tried changing the settings from automatic frequency to 2.4GHz only since apparently that can help.

I can't post a screenshot since I don't have enough posts. I tried disabling wifi altogether but it made no difference. I just recently tried changing the settings from automatic frequency to 2.4GHz only since apparently that can help.
I've noticed that WiFi turns completly off when I changed the profile to Marathon. Maybe you can try and create a new Battery profile.

Hello there.
Yesterday I unlocked my bl and everythings fine.
Because of a problem with the twrp flash procedure (no errors in flashing twrp and boot.img ok but I was stuck on mi logo, phone soft bicked) I flashed the xiaomi.eu stable 7.2.13 miflash version with mi flash tool.
Now I can access twrp (version 3.0 by Jemmini) but I want to update to the latest xiaomi.eu stable 7.3.4.
Can I download the rom and use the updater?
I need to update the twrp before?
Is a full wipe reccommended from 7.2.13 to 7.3.4?

Many thanx

Is a full wipe reccommended from 7.2.13 to 7.3.4?
No, you can upgrade without wiping (cache and dalvik if you want, but it's not even necessary).
First update you can do with your current twrp but then you will have to update it because of touch drivers.

Also note that last xiaomi.eu version is 7.3.10 (in the MIUI 7.3 folder is called Mi5 instead of gemini).

Reactions: Markisha1979
First update you can do with your current twrp but then you will have to update it because of touch drivers.

Also note that last xiaomi.eu version is 7.3.10 (in the MIUI 7.3 folder is called Mi5 instead of gemini).

The twrp must be updated manually? is not included in the ROM? I'm a bit afraid that updating the twrp will stop working again....

To update to 7.3.10 can i use updater?

No, you can upgrade without wiping (cache and dalvik if you want, but it's not even necessary).

Where is last twrp?

The twrp must be updated manually? is not included in the ROM? I'm a bit afraid that updating the twrp will stop working again....
No, it's not included in the ROM, you must update it in fastboot.

To update to 7.3.10 can i use updater?
I think you need TWRP, as it's stated in the first post of this topic.
New updates will be only via TWRP and without wipe user data..

Where is last twrp?
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=50678
6.5.7+ is the one with updated touch drivers.
There is also a new TWRP for MIUI8.

Reactions: sharketor
I installed 7.3.10 yesterday and i have a couple of questions.
It seems that automatic brightness doesnt work.
It seems that Gmail, hangout and WhatsApp doesn't sync when the phone sleep... maybe a battery optimization too aggressive? I set it to standard....
Also light flow ( an app for led notification) seems to work not so good...
Any comments/suggestions? Maybe these are well known bug on Miui, I don't know but maybe someone of you knows.

PS. Why the boot animation contains Asus and Intel logo????

Last edited:
How to have working covers for music albums. Is any possibility to download them automatically after loading music to phone?

Wysłane z mojego MI 5 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have had a few cases lately of Google Play Services keeping the phone awake for hours.
But I don't know the reason.
In the end, it did not cost that much battery surprisingly.

i thaught this rom is light !
but it has mi gallery ! weather ! mi video ! mi remote ! Email ! how to delete them ?
do i have to flash supersu.zip in recovery or not ?

Last edited:
i thaught this rom is light !
but it has mi gallery ! weather ! mi video ! mi remote ! Email ! how to delete them ?
do i have to flash supersu.zip in recovery or not ?
It's lighter than official ROM in ram usage . It takes 600mb less for me compared to off chinese ROM. You can delete system apps only if you have root. If needed some info type here . :)

For push notification, disable battery rules and set autostart for apps you need under security menu.
I can't find autostart section...
But if i disable battery rules I'll lost any optimization? How long will last my battery without optimization? one day? half day?

It's lighter than official ROM in ram usage . It takes 600mb less for me compared to off chinese ROM. You can delete system apps only if you have root. If needed some info type here . :)
it's good but i need to delete email, mi remote, weather and gallery.
can you tell me how i can do that ?
ty.