Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

sorry im beginner for this mi5,..i have 7.2.13 now, want to upgrade to 7.5.6..how the step by step..? just download the software,..reboot to twrp, install, choose zip file...? do we need to change the file name of zip file? thnaks a lot
From updater, choose update package.

I have almost no signal no 3G or 4G and I live 100 m from the tower. Mi5 128 Gb and calendar sync with Google still doesn't work, wifi signal is weak and GPS doesn't lock as it supposed to do.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have almost no signal no 3G or 4G and I live 100 m from the tower. Mi5 128 Gb and calendar sync with Google still doesn't work, wifi signal is weak and GPS doesn't lock as it supposed to do.

Which version are you using? Do you erase data and both cache before flashing?

Hi, im really new with this kind of stuff. Do i need a china ROM to install TWRP + stable ROM via miflash? or can it be done with distributor/global ROM? Hope you can help me with this. Thanks.

You need only fastboot version of rom you want install.

Im not sure if i understand you. Do you mean that im able to flash my device with distributor ROM installed to stable eu ROM after unlocking the bootloader?

Or do i still have to flash my device with distributor ROM installed to china/global ROM, unlock the bootloader, then flash to stable eu ROM? If this is the case, can i flash my distributor ROM to china/global ROM using sytem updater?

Thank you very much.

To unlock you have to install official dev china first.

Thanks sharketor. Btw, does it have to be china ROM or can it be done with global ROM also? Im sorry for asking this, but ive downloaded global ROM and dont want to download china ROM if it could be done using global ROM.

Never done with global, always with china dev. You can try but I don't know if it works.

Thanks shaketor. I will try to download dev ROM Version: 6.5.30 since according to this thread (Unlock Bootloader Mi5 global stable 7.2.4)* its the only rom that wont give me any trouble unlocking bootloader. Do you have any suggestion regarding this?

Thanks alot sharketor.

*cant put any link to that thread since im a new member.

Hi guys, i wanna install xiaomi.eu stable rom on my mi5. Acqually i have last global beta rom and i want to try miflash way. I saw that it is requested china rom, but which one between stable and developer? thanks

Hy guys, i have the last china dev rom installed and bootlocker is unlock, my problem is : when i try to flash xiaomi.eu rom, i have an error : "flash xbl error", what can i do?
China dev rom is the only one that i can flash. I have tried both methods, twrp also.
Thx

I have supersu installed but no root access (7.5.6).
is this ROM rooted ?
if not, how I can root it ?
if yes, how do I enable it ?
thanks !

I have supersu installed but no root access (7.5.6).
is this ROM rooted ?
if not, how I can root it ?
if yes, how do I enable it ?
thanks !
The Rom is not rooted by default. You need to root it by installing SuperSu library from Twrp. You can find the link in the first post.