Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

hello, my phone is unlocked and on the latest china developer rom miui 8.
It's time to go on xiaomi eu rom
But i don't have TWRP on my phone and i know it's necessary to INSTALL xiaomi eu rom.
So can i download TWRP 3.0.2.0 and install it with updater app?
Or maybe It's TWRP_GEMINI_MIUIV8 that i need because i'm on miuu 8? I need help

Thanks you
Hi.
Install the usual TWRP that is listed here, in page one. ( I can't post the link cause I am new, but go to the page one, and on top is listed)

It will work. Is the only TWRP that doesn't freeze (in my case).
And install MIUI8 through TWRP recovery after a wipe of your old rom.

Here is an example, how you can install a rom. But insted of the files I flashed there, you flash only the MIUI8 Rom. Everything else is the same:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I installed twrp 3.0.2 without any problem, and updated to miui eu 7.5.6 without wipe. Everything is working, but I wanted to wipe cache later but I couldn't. Got an error message in twrp can't mount / cache, invalid argument. Any ideas?

Maybe your phone is Encrypted. If yes, you need to wipe everything to unlock it.

This is really complicated. Seriously there is too many methods, i already bricked redmi 1 2 years ago, i don't want make it happen again with mi5.
I'm actually on mi5 unlocked with china developer rom MIUI 8.
There is too many TWRP.img or TWRP.zip for gemini (MI5)
What i written on xiaomi eu weekly
install twrp with updater app or fastboot mode, but no one told about it if it works or not, can i try or it will bricked my phone ?
To prevent if i need to use fastboot mode, I already installed on my computer miflash 2015, my phone isn't recognise. So i supposed i need to put the phone in fastboot mode (volume down + power) connect with usb
I downloaded twrp.img but i can't find it while is in my documents file. It's hard serisously

This is really complicated. Seriously there is too many methods, i already bricked redmi 1 2 years ago, i don't want make it happen again with mi5.
I'm actually on mi5 unlocked with china developer rom MIUI 8.
There is too many TWRP.img or TWRP.zip for gemini (MI5)
What i written on xiaomi eu weekly
install twrp with updater app or fastboot mode, but no one told about it if it works or not, can i try or it will bricked my phone ?
To prevent if i need to use fastboot mode, I already installed on my computer miflash 2015, my phone isn't recognise. So i supposed i need to put the phone in fastboot mode (volume down + power) connect with usb
I downloaded twrp.img but i can't find it while is in my documents file. It's hard serisously

The fastboot method worked for me.
Flash TWRP through fastboot.
Reboot in recovery
Wipe everything (to decrypt your phone and to prevent bricks) -> go to format data, type yes. But first backup your s**t.
Then flash it.
Reboot
Done.
This method worked for me.

Why you don't try the updater app method ? It's seems to be easier? I want to try this one but if i bricked my phonne i'm in deep sh*t

Why you don't try the updater app method ? It's seems to be easier? I want to try this one but if i bricked my phonne i'm in deep sh*t
I already flashed the recovery and install MIUI8.
And I don't know if it works through update app.

I posted a video too with it.

The latest released Miui 8 benchmark :

Last edited:
I tried updater app, it doesn't work so it only remains fastboot mode.
Do you have a tuto ? thanks

I tried updater app, it doesn't work so it only remains fastboot mode.
Do you have a tuto ? thanks
Download the adb installer, install it. Activate the developer mode in your phone and the USB debbuging.
After that, connect your phone. Go to fastboot in the phone and copy the TWRP files into the ADB folder in your laptop.
Next step is to run the commands:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot boot recovery.img
Wipe everything (to decrypt your phone and to prevent bricks) -> go to format data, type yes.But first backup your files.
Then flash the MIUI8 for your device.
Reboot
Done.

Reactions: isma53
I will quit, seriously it's very confused.
One site tell me minimal adb and fastboot, another will advice me adb driver.
One site telle me TWRP for miui v8
another tell me TWRP from the official site, another TWRP_gemini ...
I will loose my head, this is insane ^^
Thanks you Iwin Alin for all your answers ;)

Reactions: cypher
I will quit, seriously it's very confused.
One site tell me minimal adb and fastboot, another will advice me adb driver.
One site telle me TWRP for miui v8
another tell me TWRP from the official site, another TWRP_gemini ...
I will loose my head, this is insane ^^
Thanks you Iwin Alin for all your answers ;)
You're welcome.

I am on official global stable miui 7, which twrp I have to flash? I see 3 different version: twrp+boot, twrp 6.5.7 and twrp miui8.

Hi, Who use the Xiaomi.eu Stable 7.5.6.0? Is good?
Is pretty good. But why don't you try MIUI 8 ? Is much better. Look at a benchmark on latest build:

I installed original twrp 3.0.2 for mi5, now I am downloading 6.6.23: I read that more recent weekly have bugs.
I didn't tried the official one yet. The EU one works pretty good, and I read that the official one have in some cases the freezing bug.
Tell us if it was ok after you test it one day.

I didn't tried the official one yet. The EU one works pretty good, and I read that the official one have in some cases the freezing bug.
Tell us if it was ok after you test it one day.
After first boot, all is ok. When freeze happens?
I have to check system partition as read-only?

Is pretty good. But why don't you try MIUI 8 ? Is much better. Look at a benchmark on latest build:

I prefer to use the stable rom, now i have 7.2.13.0. I want to update to 7.5.6.0 if it work fine like my actually ROM

sorry im beginner for this mi5,..i have 7.2.13 now, want to upgrade to 7.5.6..how the step by step..? just download the software,..reboot to twrp, install, choose zip file...? do we need to change the file name of zip file? thnaks a lot