Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

I'm really confused.

I'm running Android 6.0.1 with MIUI Global 8.1 | stable 8.1.2.0. I do not have TWRP yet.

A few questions:
If I flash this rom using miflash, will I also have TWRP installed? I want to root.
What version of android will this bring me to? I want to stay with Android 6 because I want xposed.
When I root and xposed, which versions are safe to use?

what is this thread all about?is this different from xiaomi eu rom? if yes what are the differences
This is the original thread in which ingbrzy (lead of the multilang xiaomi.eu dev team) announced the availability of the xiaomi.eu ROM for the Xiaomi Mi5. It's the same ROM you mention.

This is the original thread in which ingbrzy (lead of the multilang xiaomi.eu dev team) announced the availability of the xiaomi.eu ROM for the Xiaomi Mi5. It's the same ROM you mention.

what is the difference of multilang and multirom?why create another thread for this if its the same as the multirom

Can I update from xiaomi.eu stable 8.1.6.0 (6.0) to xiaomi.eu stable 8.2.2.0 (7.0) without wiping data?

Can I update from xiaomi.eu stable 8.1.6.0 (6.0) to xiaomi.eu stable 8.2.2.0 (7.0) without wiping data?
I did it from 8.1.6.0 to 8.2.1.0, no problems (besides 8.2.1.0 being rather buggy). I'm guessing you can do it straight to 8.2.2.0, but if you want to play it safe, you can always flash 8.2.1.0 and then 8.2.2.0 afterwards.

OK, thanks! So, is 8.2.2.0 usable or should one better wait for the next release?
It's quite usable so far, in my experience. Play Store works, and push notifications are working a lot better. Definitely better than 8.2.1.0.

Hi!!!
I've been trying to update mi MI5 from Xiaomi 8.1 stable 8.1.9.0 (NAACNDL) to the last rom 8.2.2.0, but i always get the same error "zip file is corrupted...
Do i have to update first to 8.2.1.0.?
I get the same result if i use the update app (the smartphone restarts to twrp) or twrp directly.
Thanks in advance

Hi!!!
I've been trying to update mi MI5 from Xiaomi 8.1 stable 8.1.9.0 (NAACNDL) to the last rom 8.2.2.0, but i always get the same error "zip file is corrupted...
Do i have to update first to 8.2.1.0.?
I get the same result if i use the update app (the smartphone restarts to twrp) or twrp directly.
Thanks in advance
Did you check the file's MD5? Perhaps the file is actually corrupted... You could try downloading it again, and be sure to check the file's MD5!

Hi
Thanks for your reply.
I already have downloaded it several times to the smartphone and to my computer and the outcome is always the same...
Next time i will check the md5 as you say.

I had to download the rom several times, but i finaly got it done
Thanks again for your advice, everything is running smooth now with last rom including the playstore app updates

Last edited:
I have Mi 5 32Gb. i flashed 7.4.14 build 2 days ago and i had a bug. Sometimes my phone goes mute and no sound on notifications or calls. I have to restart the phone to fix it. Please tell me how to completely fix it. Thanks.

It also happens on previous builds. No problem on 8.2 stable build.

- Blurred statusbar and notification shade

What where, any screenshots ?

and the free ram is the same...

Hello

I decided to install a xiaomi.eu rom, I have Mi5 official Global Stable 8.1.2.0, I have root and TWRP 3.0.2-3 installed.

This thread says I need to install the edited boot image first and the thread with the roms does not mention it in the process.

So do I have to install the boot image or not?

Thanks

-------------

No matter, went ahead and flashed it NOT using the boot image and I'm on 7.5.4 now :)

Last edited:
Good morning I read the good guide. I had Mi5 with eu rom 8.3.7.5.4 and to try I installed MIUI 8 global 7.5.4 beta. Now I have unlocked MI5, no root, no twrp.
I want to go back to xiaomi.eu rom. Can I use this guide? Method 1 or 2. Thank you and sorry my english.

Hello,
I have MI 5 - 64G.
Initial situation :
- bootloader unlocked
-TWRP 3.1.0-1 gemini installed with ADB
- ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.2.2.0.NAACNEB_v8-7.0
- rooted by SuperSU 2.79

All is OK. But, to test the gps with another ROM, with TWRP I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V7.5.4.0.MAACNDE_v7-6.0.
Works correctly.

But now not root.

To root again, I started in recovery but blocking on the first page with normal display except "twrp 3.0.2-1" instead of "twrp 3.1.0-1". Surprising.
After 15 mins, I stopped the phone with on / off.

With PC and ADB, in fastboot, I flashed twrp-3.0.2-1-gemini. OK
But I have exactly the same problem: a start in recovery stop on the first page.

I am unable to start recovery.

I do not know what to do. Help would be very helpful. Thanks

Hello,
I have MI 5 - 64G.
Initial situation :
- bootloader unlocked
-TWRP 3.1.0-1 gemini installed with ADB
- ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.2.2.0.NAACNEB_v8-7.0
- rooted by SuperSU 2.79

All is OK. But, to test the gps with another ROM, with TWRP I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V7.5.4.0.MAACNDE_v7-6.0.
Works correctly.

But now not root.

To root again, I started in recovery but blocking on the first page with normal display except "twrp 3.0.2-1" instead of "twrp 3.1.0-1". Surprising.
After 15 mins, I stopped the phone with on / off.

With PC and ADB, in fastboot, I flashed twrp-3.0.2-1-gemini. OK
But I have exactly the same problem: a start in recovery stop on the first page.

I am unable to start recovery.

I do not know what to do. Help would be very helpful. Thanks
Depending on the firmware you are in, there is twrp for 6.0 and 7.0... If the 3.1.0-1 is working for you before, then it should still work, you can test it via fastboot boot before flashing it...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Good morning I read the good guide. I had Mi5 with eu rom 8.3.7.5.4 and to try I installed MIUI 8 global 7.5.4 beta. Now I have unlocked MI5, no root, no twrp.
I want to go back to xiaomi.eu rom. Can I use this guide? Method 1 or 2. Thank you and sorry my english.

Please

Please the guide is only valid by installing from china rom or even global rom with method MiFlash? Thanks

Depending on the firmware you are in, there is twrp for 6.0 and 7.0... If the 3.1.0-1 is working for you before, then it should still work, you can test it via fastboot boot before flashing it...

Thanks for your answer. But what do you mean exactly by "test via fastboot before flashing" ? Where to place a copy of twrp 3.1.0-1, in my device (Mi5) or in the ADB folder of my PC ? Which command ADB should I use if there is no flashing ?
Excuse a certain hesitation. I am an old man (80 years old)...

Thanks for your answer. But what do you mean exactly by "test via fastboot before flashing" ? Where to place a copy of twrp 3.1.0-1, in my device (Mi5) or in the ADB folder of my PC ? Which command ADB should I use if there is no flashing ?
Excuse a certain hesitation. I am an old man (80 years old)...[/QUOTE]

Excuse a certain hesitation. I am an old man (80 years old)...
[/QUOTE]
On your pc, with the fastboot/adb tools... the command as I said before is "fastboot boot yourtwrp.img" without quote, just replace yourtwrp with the correct file name...