Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

Here is what's new in MIUI 8.3 EU version :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Jaime DLH
HI , I want to go from last weekly(7.3.3) to the last stable rom(8.2) I have to wipe cache, dalvik and data or also system???

I installed the system but I did not install the modified twrp and boot, my cell phone is now in brick, I turn on the charger and it does not turn on the led that is loading I have no idea how to recover it

Maybe phone is charged 100%, from wich version did you come? Can you enter fastboot?
What exactly did you do, we need more info to help.

Hello, i am now on latest LineageOS( xioami mi5) android 7.1.1, F2FS and official TWRP recovery from xda.
I want to install xiaomi.EU, what should i do?
Do i need first to flash stock MIUI? Or i can do direct flash from the custom ROM from recovery? Do i need ZCX recovery or what?

Hello, i am now on latest LineageOS( xioami mi5) android 7.1.1, F2FS and official TWRP recovery from xda.
I want to install xiaomi.EU, what should i do?
Do i need first to flash stock MIUI? Or i can do direct flash from the custom ROM from recovery? Do i need ZCX recovery or what?

I did it yesterday. LineageOS was too laggy and latest xiaomiEU Stable version is superb. You need to do this:

0. Back-up everyhting. Download the rom and copy it to the phone storage.
1. From TWRP you need to change partitions (all) back to ext4.
2. From fastboot mode and ADB flash the boot.img from the first page (follow the instructions).
3. Download the Rom you need and install it trough TWRP. (I bricked my device because I forgot to change back to ext4 and had to use OTG cable and flash drive to install it).

Any one have the problem that the Automatic Bright not work ? It is always in maximum bright ...

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello,
My Mi5 PRO is with MIUI Global 8.1 Stable 8.1.4.0 (MAAMIDI) Android 6.0.1.
Bootloader locked.
After I unlock the bootloader, how can I put this ROM:
"xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V8.2.1.0.NAACNEB_v8-7.0.zip" ?

Do I still need to flash "boot.img" with the latest version of twrp (twrp-3.1.0-1-gemini.img)?

Can I use the latest recovery version of the official TWRP website?

Sorry for many questions

Latest build has 2 bugs:
Wi-fi is always on even i set off during sleep
Display brightness auto goes to minimum

Anyone else getting force closes on 8.2.1.0? Stock browser, chrome, Spotify and other random apps have been crashing every since I updated.

Wiped dalvik, cache etc when I upgraded.

Anyone else getting force closes on 8.2.1.0? Stock browser, chrome, Spotify and other random apps have been crashing every since I updated.

Not on mine, it even runs better than 8.1.6.0, try generating log and post it here.

I've been getting this as well, seldom. It's more an annoyance than anything else, but it's weird still. Hasn't happened since my last reboot.

Hello people,

I'm currently running miui 8.1 stable global rom. I had eu rom before but after doing all the steps on my mi5 to update to android 7 release I hardbricked my phone. So I managed to get stable global rom on it. Can I flash the rom with xiaomiflash? And will I have twrp installed as well after flashing?
1a12e714b492447f1d68e5db95acaf87.jpg

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

But if I am right I can download rom for xiaomiflash @ the beginning of this thread and after reboot I have eu rom and twrp installed? Am I correct. Thanx for the reply.

I have a problem with the latest MIUI 8.2.1.0 - after every restart I have to go to settings to allow Facebook messenger to use "Chat heads" - the settings is something like "Allow apps to draw over other apps" (or something like that). Is there a permanent solution to this?

I have a problem with the latest MIUI 8.2.1.0 - after every restart I have to go to settings to allow Facebook messenger to use "Chat heads" - the settings is something like "Allow apps to draw over other apps" (or something like that). Is there a permanent solution to this?
Have you deleted messenger in battery optimisations? And gave messenger permission to start automatically?